Rossi's Fan Club 46

P   T   R

Postări Recomandate

Ai gresit linkul

https://www.motorcyclesports.net/people-say-i-favor-rossi-i-say-yes-i-ezpeleta

Parerea mea despre ezpeleta...attachicon.gifDe-wae.jpg

Scuze.

» Post actualizat in 22 Jan 2018 12:23

Interesant ar fi fost daca ar fi dat si niste timpi. In orice caz, daca l-a uimit pana sipe Schumacher, e clar ca Doctorul are un potential enorm si pe 4 roti. http://www.motogp.com/en/in+the+media/2018/01/22/schumacher-stunned-by-rossi-s-first-f1-test/248261

Editat de xt600
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 2 weeks later...
  • Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Valentino Rossi’s career was not just marked by good moments. One of the most striking situations, by the negative, happened at the 2011 Malaysian GP, when he was directly involved in the fatal accident of his compatriot and friend Marco Simoncelli.

More than six years after the fateful day of October 23, 2011, Il Dottore admitted to Riders magazine that it was not easy to overcome the success, although the end of his career was never an option:

– We were very close. We were together almost every day for at least five or six days a week. Almost always, when we finished training, we would dine at Carlo’s House[Casabianca, trainer]. […]. Being implicated in the accident was something devastating. Personally, it was hard to get over it, but I never thought I’d retire. It saddened me but it was there. Perhaps, if I had been two bikes ahead of him, it would have been a little easier.

Rossi added: ‘But with time everything passes and when I think of Sic I only have positive memories. In the end, it happened like this and there’s nothing you can do. I moved on for love. If not, I would have abandoned it because in a situation like that of the accident you don’t get over it. I was a veteran, I had won a lot of championships, I could say enough. I tried to divide both things: the pain and what I have to do to get over it. So I thought about my career, I wanted to continue, I wanted to go back to Yamaha and win again.’

Link spre comentariu

Poate concureaza pana la 46...daca tot e un numar fetish :))

Ce-ai mah nene?!?! Vrei sa-i expire lui BB sampania pe care o are in debara pusa la pastrat pentru momentul retragerii lui VR?!?! :eek:

» Post actualizat in 25 Feb 2018 19:32

Gata!! Rossi a facut smecheria si nu mai lucreaza pentru Yamaha.. se pare ca o cumpara de la anul. :D

28167843_992656924221517_254799396622051

Link spre comentariu

• 3 weeks later...

Ce-ai mah nene?!?! Vrei sa-i expire lui BB sampania pe care o are in debara pusa la pastrat pentru momentul retragerii lui VR?!?! :eek:

» Post actualizat in 25 Feb 2018 19:32

Gata!! Rossi a facut smecheria si nu mai lucreaza pentru Yamaha.. se pare ca o cumpara de la anul. :D

28167843_992656924221517_254799396622051

Faina facatura :)
Link spre comentariu

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Diferenta e ca mosul concureaza si nu sta in scaun sau la pescuit.

Irelevanta poza.

Alta intrebare

» Post actualizat in 03 May 2018 06:52

Ps.

Valentino Rossi admitted it was not easy to renew with Yamaha for two more seasons but believes he made the right decision for his career. The rider admitted that despite his longevity in MotoGP, he does not want to leave with the feeling of not having been in competition long enough.

Il Dottore revealed in an interview with the Motorcycle News (MCN) that the renewal was difficult to decide, having made that choice thanks to the fact that he feels totally motivated for the effort that lies ahead: ‘It was a hard decision to sign another deal with Yamaha. I know that I have to put in a lot of effort over the next three years. But I’m happy. I decided that I can do it. I feel good, I have a lot of motivation and I want to continue, want to be competitive, want to try to win. That’s the most importante thing. The desire is there.’

Rossi then devalued the number of seasons he has already made: ‘If you look at the nunbers, I’ve been here for more than 20 years, wich is great, but it scares me a little bit! But in the end, it’s just a number! I started very early. I’ve worked every dar for a long time to be champion, and I want to keep fighting for it. I also want to win races, I want to be battling every Sunday for the podium.’

The Italian explained later that he did not intend to leave motorcycling, running the risk of ‘going back’ later as some of his former rivals did. And assured that after leaving the two wheels, Rossi still want to compete in cars before adopting a normal life:

– I saw a lot of great riders and drivers stop at the height of their careers, like Max Biaggi or Troy Bayliss. They all came back on the track. I decided that I would race to the end instead. I don’t want to decide after I stop that maybe I could have done two more seasons after all. It can be a risk, but if that was the only worry then maybe I sould have stoped six or seven years ago. I want to have had enough of MotoGP before I leave it, and maybe after 24 years of it I will have had enough! But I want to continue to race afterwards with cars. And then after that I can think about family and all the normal things in life.

Link spre comentariu

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...