• Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

La 15.12.2019 la 15:16, P T R a spus:

Ce timpi a scos rossi pe f1 valencia?

Mercedes F1 strategy chief James Vowles said Rossi was “meticulous” during the test, which he reportedly ended just 1.5 seconds shy of Hamilton’s benchmark lap time.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/935179/1/rossi-meticulous-mercedes-f1-debut

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Acum 47 minute, ioio_viola a spus:

Mercedes F1 strategy chief James Vowles said Rossi was “meticulous” during the test, which he reportedly ended just 1.5 seconds shy of Hamilton’s benchmark lap time.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/935179/1/rossi-meticulous-mercedes-f1-debut

Asta e de bine?

Nu urmaresc f1 si nu cunosc timpii si diferentele intre piloti

Link spre comentariu

• 2 months later...
Acum 6 ore, apriliacluj a spus:

Buei, rusine sa va fie, ati uitat cu totii de ziua de nastere a Doctorului?

un LMA din partea mea, ase ni cu vreo saptamana intarziere....

Eu nu am uitat .trebuia sa postez?

Link spre comentariu

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

https://w-racingteam.com/news/detail/387/valentino-rossi-to-drive-an-audi-r8-lms-of-team-wrt-in-the-2022-gtwce

VALENTINO ROSSI TO DRIVE AN AUDI R8 LMS OF TEAM WRT IN THE 2022 GTWCE

13/01/2022

Team WRT is pleased to announce that Valentino Rossi will join its driver line-up in the Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe Powered by AWS for the 2022 season.

A 9-time motorbike World Champion and one of the world’s sports icons, the 42-year-old Italian will start his professional career on four wheels with the Belgian squad, which is the reigning champion team in the Fanatec GTWCE Powered by AWS (overall, Endurance and Sprint).

Valentino Rossi will be competing in both the Endurance and the Sprint Cups, driving an Audi R8 LMS sporting the emblematic #46. He will be paired in both series with Audi Sport drivers to be named in due course.

The announcement follows the test conducted by Valentino Rossi with Team WRT at Valencia last December.

Valentino Rossi: “I am delighted to join Team WRT for a full Fanatec GTWCE powered by AWS programme. Everybody knows that I have always been a great car racing fan and that I have always been interested in a racing on four wheels once my MotoGP career would come to an end. Now I am completely available to devote myself to a car racing programme at high level and with the right professional approach. Team WRT is the perfect fit I was looking for and I am anxious to start this new adventure in the GTWCE with them.”

Link spre comentariu

Acum 19 minute, ioio_viola a spus:

https://w-racingteam.com/news/detail/387/valentino-rossi-to-drive-an-audi-r8-lms-of-team-wrt-in-the-2022-gtwce

VALENTINO ROSSI TO DRIVE AN AUDI R8 LMS OF TEAM WRT IN THE 2022 GTWCE

13/01/2022

Team WRT is pleased to announce that Valentino Rossi will join its driver line-up in the Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe Powered by AWS for the 2022 season.

A 9-time motorbike World Champion and one of the world’s sports icons, the 42-year-old Italian will start his professional career on four wheels with the Belgian squad, which is the reigning champion team in the Fanatec GTWCE Powered by AWS (overall, Endurance and Sprint).

Valentino Rossi will be competing in both the Endurance and the Sprint Cups, driving an Audi R8 LMS sporting the emblematic #46. He will be paired in both series with Audi Sport drivers to be named in due course.

The announcement follows the test conducted by Valentino Rossi with Team WRT at Valencia last December.

Valentino Rossi: “I am delighted to join Team WRT for a full Fanatec GTWCE powered by AWS programme. Everybody knows that I have always been a great car racing fan and that I have always been interested in a racing on four wheels once my MotoGP career would come to an end. Now I am completely available to devote myself to a car racing programme at high level and with the right professional approach. Team WRT is the perfect fit I was looking for and I am anxious to start this new adventure in the GTWCE with them.”

Super 🙂

Link spre comentariu

• 4 weeks later...