P   T   R

Postări Recomandate

• Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

deci vale are contractul semnat pentru anul viitor cu yama si dupa cursa din assen a zis ca daca ar trebui sa decida acum ar mai alerga 3-4 ani. dar o sa vada la anu'. ah, ce frumos ar fi sa ramana, numai sa nu ajung sa zic despre el ca s-a ramolit (si nu cred)

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Furusawa talks Valentino Rossi

posted: Monday 13 July 2009 by Toni M. in: Personalities Yamaha Moto GP

It’s not a secret that the General Manager of Yamaha Motor Company’s Technology Development Division, Masao Furusawa and Valentino Rossi have a special relationship, and that the Japanese manager may well be Valentino’s number one fan, stating in the past that he trusts and respects the Italian super champion and describing him as the genius behind the M1.

Rossi has another year on his contract is making noises about staying in MotoGP another a couple of years and Furusawa, wants Rossi to remain as a Yamaha ambassador when the Italian does decide to quit:

“I’m happy, because I think that Valentino is a strong legend of Yamaha, so hopefully I don’t need to ask him if he wants to stay in Yamaha. Right now he’s pretty much happy.

I want to keep him as a legend of Yamaha, even when he will retire. But the one thing I would like to ask him is, please stop with Yamaha in MotoGP. He can go to Formula One or rally, whatever he likes, but when racing in MotoGP I’d ask him to stop with Yamaha.”

Furusawa went on the clarify the truth behind the paddock gossip that wanted Rossi as the person behind the decision of not wanting Casey Stoner in their team back in 2007.

“Valentino never told me that he didn’t like Stoner when we were negotiating with the Australian. He did explain his relationship with Edwards. He never asked me not to hire Stoner, those decisions are left to Yamaha. It was Stoner’s conditions that were unacceptable.”

When asked about getting not only Rossi but also his team in 2004, Furusawa explained:

“I hope Jeremy doesn’t misunderstand me, but if I had to choose between the two of them based on the results, I’d say Valentino is more important. When he arrived in 2004, the bike was already designed for him and principally Rossi chose the the engine.”

Asked about struggling James Toseland, Furusawa answered in a round about way:

“When Rossi rode the the Yamaha for the first time he had to change his riding style. There are riders who adapt easily and others take more time. For example Jorge in the begining was very aggressive and we changed the electronics for him and then I told him he had to change his approach and he did.”

Furusawa also added that there is no deadline to sign on riders for the 2010 season:

“We have all the time we want, it’s the riders who are in a hurry. At the moment there are a lot of them knocking on our door. Regarding the second team, Tech 3, we would like young and inexpensive riders, but if we have to do without Lorenzo, we’ll simply move Colin back next to Rossi, that way we’ll make room for Ben Spies who wants to come to MotoGP, but we don’t want to spend more. If our M1 was a bad bike then we’d have to.”

Mesaj completat

cateva poze cu rossi de la Donington.

Mesaj completat

Mesaj completat

Mesaj completat

Link spre comentariu

• 1 month later...
In Tavulia aproape nu exista casa faca un steag/baner pt Vale. Tot aici am gasit un magazin numai cu produse VR46, yamaha, machete din toate perioadele si clasele la care a concurat VR, etc.

post-22781-1252562318_thumb.jpgpost-22781-1252562304_thumb.jpgpost-22781-1252562329_thumb.jpg

chiar ca este de admirat.

Respect! :)

VR 46 Rullz! :agree:

p.s. Multumesc gixxxer si restul pentru informatii :lol:

Link spre comentariu

mama mia ce e acolo :agree:

frumos... demn de admirat

Chiar ca demn de admirat, au niste preturi....aici ma refer la machete.

Majoritatea sunt in jurul sumei de 100 euro. E adevarat ca sunt Minichamps, dar totusi...

Eu mi-am luat macheta (rossi la 250cc in 1999) sc 1:9 de la circuit din Brno, e facuta de Guiloy si am dat 35 euro. Aceeasi macheta dar la sc 1:12 Minichamps este 95 de euro.

Daca mai stiti de unde se pot luat machete cu VR la preturi acceptabile spuneti-le si voi....ca eu unu am innebunit cautand pe ebay si toate(cele care ma intereseaza pe mine) is peste 75 euro

Editat de uskt2005
Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

Mesaj completat

Rossi must pay: money scandal catches up with the "Doctor"

posted: Monday 21 September 2009 by Alison in: News Personalities

Valentino Rossi must pay his accountancy firm about 2.5 million euros in a case settled by the Italian fiscal authorities. The accountancy firm had complained that Rossi owed them money after their efforts in saving him 170 millions had gone unpaid.

The accountancy firm had requested a 1.5 percent cut of the above figure, and when it was not forthcoming, the matter was referred to the Accountants Guild. Rossi has the right of appeal, but it seems that another money scandal has caught up with him. As plenty of other people seem to get away with tax evasion, we wonder if Rossi is too honest or if he has the wrong people working for him! (not that we condone tax evasion. Quite the contrary, particularly if you earn what Rossi does).

Mesaj completat

Rossi30Jan1.jpg

Link spre comentariu

rossi nu tine pasul cu ceilalti fiindca ceilalti nu pot tine pasul cu el.

oricat ar vrea stoner sau lorenzo sa il detroneze pe rossi este imposibil fiindca nu au acea carisma si acel stil de pilotaj al lui rossi.

Nu e imposibil, vezi sezonul 2007. Nu stiam ca pilotii au nevoie de carisma pentru a putea castiga.

ps: cam mic fontul din semnatura, eu l-as mai mari putin

Editat de paul_biker
Link spre comentariu

• 4 weeks later...

Tragedy hits Valentino Rossi's family

stefy.jpgValentino Rossi who is racing in this weekend?s Phillip Island race was informed today that his stepfather Mauro Tecchi committed suicide. The 52 year old engineer shot himself in the chest with a caliber 12 rifle in his home at Pesaro.

Stefania Palma married Tecchi two years ago and was her second husband. According to the local Tavullia papers, Stefania and Tecchi had a fight and returned to her other home in Tavullia, but not hearing from her husband for several day sent friends to look for him, finding the man on his bed with a cushion on his chest and the rifle by his side. The suicide seems to have taken place Tuesday or Wednesday, but the body was found only yesterday.

Tecchi had recently left his job in the construction business and did not leave a note explaining his gesture. Stefania Palma was seen leaving her husband?s home in tears after identifying the body, accompanied by several friends.

Valentino?s mother has another son Luca Marini, a minimoto champion, from a previous relationship.

Twowheelsblog would like to express our sincerest condolocences to family and friends.

Editat de gixxxer
Link spre comentariu

Nu e imposibil, vezi sezonul 2007. Nu stiam ca pilotii au nevoie de carisma pentru a putea castiga.

Cand am zis carisma m-am referit la relatia lui cu fanii, fara ea ma indoiesc ca Rossi ar mai fi fost atat de simpatizat.

Link spre comentariu

tu nu esti fan rossi ci dimpotriva, ai orgazm cand il vezi pe jos deci .. nush ce cauti pe aici ... hai, lipa lipa ... :)

Editat de alexxx
Link spre comentariu

un an rossi ... in imagini

Mesaj completat

MotoGP - Valentino Rossi talks about his title, season and race

P20091025133749578.jpg

Valentino Rossi celebrated his 9th World Championship title on the warm down lap with his fan club’s usual celebration t-shirt and new helmet designed by Aldo Drudi and a live rooster wearing Rossi colours carried on track by Uccio’s dad.

“Gallina vecchia fa buon brodo” is an old Italian proverb that means old hen makes good broth and is a indirect reference to Rossi’s age and his three younger rivals, but also his Italian detractors saying Rossi was ‘bollito’ (boiled), but on the back the egg was gold coloured.

Valentino Rossi on his 9th title, the 2009 season and today’s race:

“Nine world championships is a great achievement, I’m so happy! I would need one hour to thank everyone! Starting with everyone at Yamaha - Furusawa-san, Lin Jarvis, Davide Brivio and all my guys, especially Jeremy. I couldn’t have done it without Jeremy and he is like my motorcycle father! I also have to thank my family and friends - Stefania, Graziano, Uccio, Albi…so many! All the team, Yamaha and Bridgestone; together we’ve done a great, great job and it’s always a huge enjoyment to ride and work with these people”.

More from Rossi after the jump with the video of the celebration.

<A name=more>

In order to stay at this level through a whole season you have to be calm and have the right people around you and this is what I have. We’ve stayed concentrated and focused even in the bad moments, so we can congratulate ourselves with this ninth title.

Today without the rain it could have been a brilliant race, with the four top riders fighting together, but the rain changed it, all our work was thrown away and we had to start with a bike we didn’t know so well. I made a good start but I made a mistake in braking, it felt like I was braking for one year and I went wide! Of course I wanted to win but after the first corner it was difficult with Casey so strong so I went for the podium. I really enjoyed the race and I think it was great to watch. After Dovizioso unfortunately crashed I tried to go with Dani but then he started to push and I already had the podium, so I decided to take it a bit easier. I was happy to risk a little for the podium, but it wasn’t sensible to keep taking risks for second when the championship was safe.

The t-shirt and the celebration is called the ‘Gallina Vecchia!” In Italian we say that the old chicken makes good soup, but it’s no use for laying eggs. I am old now, 30, but this old hen has made another egg today and now we have nine! As usual I thought it up at home in Tavullia, together with my fan club, and we had great fun designing the t-shirt and the helmet.

It’s been a great season, for sure one of the hardest at times. It’s been harder than last year, when we won after two difficult years, but we’ve had some troubles this year at times and I have had a very hard rival in my team-mate Lorenzo. He has pushed me to new levels and I think it’s been a great duel to the end. There have been some bad moments, like Portugal when we weren’t at 100%, but we have worked well. Lorenzo has done a great job to put this pressure on us so I have to say well done to him. This season we’ve had a mono-tyre rule but we have still improved the lap record in many laps and this shows that we’ve all been on the limit all season. This is why we’ve all made mistakes; this is to be expected when you have four riders fighting together.

The best moment of the season for me, the best emotion, was the last pass in the last corner at Barcelona. This was the most exciting moment of the championship for me, one of the best for many years I think! The worst moment was probably the stupid error and crash in Indianapolis, but this led to the perfect win in Misano in front of all the fans so in the end it was okay!

I still feel just as motivated as ever. I still have a great passion to ride better and better, to be on my bike and to win. I enjoy always trying to improve and to work with my team to do this. I am 30 but I still feel great emotion and great satisfaction from success. My passion for motorcycles is what keeps me enjoying every race and helps me to keep pushing even though I am the oldest of these first top guys. I have to train harder and work harder to stay focused now, but I still enjoy the challenge as much as ever. I think next year will be very, very hard. We’re all on the same bikes and I think it will be between me, Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa again. On Tuesday in Valencia we will try the new model and I am looking forward to working on the new M1, but I have the greatest rival in my team so it won’t be easy!

Every championship is special for different reasons, it’s unforgettable every time and this day is no different. I’m World Champion once again and now I want to go and party!”

Mesaj completat

Rossi’s ninth title win: the statistics

Monday, 26 October 2009

A selection of stats relating to Valentino Rossi’s ninth World Championship triumph, which he secured on Sunday at the Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix.

In 2009 Fiat Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi has continued to grow his legend and cement his place in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing. The Italian’s ninth career title is his seventh in the premier-class and his fourth since joining Yamaha in 2004. Here are some more statistics from the fourteenth season of his career:

- Rossi has now matched Mike Hailwood and Carlo Ubbiali with nine titles in all classes. Only Giacomo Agostini with 15 and Angel Nieto with 13 have more.

- Rossi’s win in Assen this season made him only the second rider in history to take 100 wins in all classes. Rossi now has 103, 19 less than Agostini's all-time record of 122.

- He already held the all-time premier class victories record, having beaten Agostini’s tally at Indianapolis in 2008. He now a premier-class win total of 77.

- Rossi’s victory this season at Brno saw him take the all-time podium record with his 160th podium in all classes. He is also the only rider to have stood on the podium in the premier-class more than 100 times. Sunday’s podium at Sepang was his 163rd in all classes.

- With 44 wins from 102 races since he joined the Japanese factory in 2004, Rossi is the most successful Yamaha rider of all time. He has 21 more wins than Kenny Roberts, Yamaha’s next most successful rider.

- Rossi’s latest title means he has now won more championships for Yamaha than for any of the other manufacturers he has ridden for in his career.

- His win at Misano this year was his 11th win in all classes on home soil.

- Rossi is the only rider in history to have won at least one GP in 14 successive seasons.

Link spre comentariu

Speri si tu ca macar daca s-ar intoarce Rossi la `onda, ceea nu se va intampla niciodata, vor mai avea si ei o sansa la titlu? ;) Ar fi interesanta o echipa Ducati cu Stoner si Rossi, atunci sa vezi competitie. :bow:

Link spre comentariu

Valentino Rossi Organizes Motocross Charity Event

posted: Thursday 29 October 2009 by Toni M. in: Personalities Meets/Events Tourism

If you’re going to be in Italy around the Pesaro area the 15th of November, why not take in a star studded motocross race at the Cavallara track?

Valentino Rossi is organizing this special motocross race as a fund raising event for children with leukemia, a repeat of the same race that was organized by Rossi’s dad, Graziano back in 1979, the year Valentino was born.

The super star rider has invited numerous MotoGP, World Superbike and Motocross riders to take part and so far we know that Marco Melandri, Andrea Dovizioso and Marco Simoncelli have accepted the invitation, but they’ll be other big named riders.

It’ll be a great chance to see up close how these riders that usually are so fast on a race track, fare on motocross bikes on a dirt track. Most MotoGP riders include motocrossing as part of their personal training.

The Cavallara track is FMI and UISP homologated and located at Mondavio in the province of Pesaro and Urbino, 30 km from the town of Pesaro and you can even do a little sightseeing and take in the beautiful medieval castle built in 1482.

Link spre comentariu

ar fi ultra smecher sa treaca la ducati din 2011. si dintr-o ambitie sa poata invinge cu motoreta aia cu care nu se intelege nimeni. omul e suficient de mandru de originile lui si ar fi o miscare desteapta. plus ca asta i-ar scoate maxim din rahat pe ducati cu vanzarile

Link spre comentariu