Rusca Montana nach Hundedoara auf DJ687d

Ich hätte eine Frage.

Ist die DJ687d von Rusca Montana nach Hunedoara durchgängig zu befahren?

Rusca Montana to Hunedoara

Mit / Possible with / Cu Honda XR, Africa Twin, GS 1150 & XC650?

I have a question.

If the DJ687d of Rusca Montana to ride consistently to Hunedoara?

Am o întrebare.

Dacă DJ687d de Rusca Montana pentru a merge constant la Hunedoara?

Thx for your help!

Stefan

Edited by Stefanowitsch

Nein, es ist nicht ein direkter Weg.

Vom Rusca Montana zu Teliucu Superior Sie folgen DJ 687 D.

Vom Telicu Inferior zu Hunedoara folgen Sie DJ 687 E.

• 2 weeks later...

Multumesc Lancelot

OK! :peace:

DJ 687 D Asfalt sau pe drum forestier?

Stefan

Hi

Sorry, I don't speak German but I have some information for you.

I tried once to pass from DJ684, the portion between Ruschita and Rusca Montana and I didn't find the "entrance" to DJ687D. I had a smartphone with me, with GPS and Google Maps I didn't managed to find it. I might get near (I'm not sure that was the connection to DJ687D), but it was a lot of mud and I did not had courage to enter with my street tires.

Screenshot5.png

Next day I went from Lunca Cernii de Sus, Gura Bordului on DJ687D and I got stuck into a forest. I'm not sure if I was on the right track, before I asked some locals and they said that the road is practicable. Here is near the place where the road had turned into a track in forest:

IMG_4807.JPG

So, if you want to get as fast as possible from there to Hunedoara, use this route on DN68 to Hateg and from there on DJ687A. Both are paved and in good condition, on DJ687A you might find some nice curves and a very nice view. Something like this:

IMG_4716.JPG

IMG_4717.JPG

If you still want to explore that area, I heard that the route from Hateg to Negoi and Gotesti to DJ687D is practicable (there is even a bus which uses it). From there, if you are going to Hunedoara the road is unpaved (but in good condition) until Dabaca. From there a few kilometers is new pavement until Toplita. From there until Hunedoara is good pavement, no problems for adventure bikes. On this route you can see a nice tunnel, which the road passes.

IMG_4817.JPG

If you have some time to explore the area, I would recommend to go on this route:

Screenshot7.png

From Lunca Cernii de Jos go up near Meria. The road is pretty good condition, something like this.

There you will have a nice view over the mountains. Here's a sample :).

IMG_4791.JPG

From Meria go to Vadu Dobrii, the road is in good shape. From Vadu Dobrii you have a lot of variants until Hunedoara. I didn't ride on all, but I like the most the one indicated on the track. It goes near a river, there's a place where the river passes through a big stone. I plan next weekend a trip there, from Hunedoara to Toplita and on the indicated track until Vadu Dobrii.

First at all: Thx to ALEX_XT for this great Pics and your Reply. :ok:

We stay end of April near Arad for 4 Days Enduro :moto:. Maybe after this we will search the entrance to DJ687D and if the road is possible with the big GS.

End of May we started our Tour from Caransebes to Maramures and back cross the centre of romania.

Sorry for my english. It's been a long time ago that I learned English.

Stefan

First at all: Thx to ALEX_XT for this great Pics and your Reply. :ok:

We stay end of April near Arad for 4 Days Enduro :moto:. Maybe after this we will search the entrance to DJ687D and if the road is possible with the big GS.

End of May we started our Tour from Caransebes to Maramures and back cross the centre of romania.

Sorry for my english. It's been a long time ago that I learned English.

Stefan

Glad to help.

I went last weekend in the area and I tried to pass from Lunca Cernii de Jos to Gotesti and the road it's not so good as I initially thought. It was raining and I didn't continued because it was very muddy (and I have road tires), but the next day I tried to go from the south from Densus to Gotesti and maybe Lunca Cernii. It was muddy and I got only near Gotesti. Check this track, the green part is where I got and the red part is the remaining unknown part.

Edited by alex_xt

• 2 weeks later...

Rusca Montana to Gura Bordului

We did it!!

Entrance on "Drum Forestier" by an Marmor Factory. We ride ca. 14km on this road. When ending in a really good drum forestier we return.

My opinion: no problem with Yamaha WR 450 and Honda XR650, practicable with Africa Twin, but to strong for the GS1200!!

First 10 km good drum forestier! After this we have to search the road. All the road is no problem, but if it´s raining, ....................! Good Luck!

Thx Alex for help, but I think it´s better we cancel this part of our track.

Stefan

Und das Ganze noch auf Deutsch: Wir sind die Strecke gefahren!

Der Einstieg ist an einem Schild mit "Drum Forestier". Danach geht es direkt durch eine Marmor Fabrik. Nach ca. 14 km erreicht man eine sehr gut ausgebaute ForststraĂe. Dort drehten wir wieder um.

Meine Meinung: kein Problem mit WR 450 und XR650, fahrbar mit AT, aber zu schwer fĂźr die GS!

Auf den ersten 10 km eine gute ForststraĂe, danach muĂten wir den Weg suchen. Die ganze Strecke ist eigentlich kein Problem bei langer Trockenheit, aber wenn es regnet, ....................! Viel GlĂźck!!

Danke Alex fĂźr Deine Hilfe, aber ich denke es ist besser diesen Teil unserer Urlaubsreise zu streichen.

Edited by Stefanowitsch

• 9 months later...

Ich hätte eine Frage.

Ist die DJ687d von Rusca Montana nach Hunedoara durchgängig zu befahren?

Rusca Montana to Hunedoara

Mit / Possible with / Cu Honda XR, Africa Twin, GS 1150 & XC650?

I have a question.

If the DJ687d of Rusca Montana to ride consistently to Hunedoara?

Am o întrebare.

Dacă DJ687d de Rusca Montana pentru a merge constant la Hunedoara?

Thx for your help!

Stefan

Poti sa treci din Rusca Montana in Hunedoara