Get your Motorcycle Drivers License in Romania

Hello everyone !

First of all I created this topic to help internationals in order to get their driver's license here in Romania. I know that there are many persons that wish to get their license, but don't know where to go.

So, me and my team are offering a full school package, including: Full hours of motorcycle instruction program (30 hours practice - As the EU legislation Requires), Motorcycles from 200cc to 800cc (all perfectly functional) and of course all lessons and instructions are given in English. Most important of all is that our driving instructors are all Licensed ! and some of them got relevant practical experience from other countries (UK, Germany, Netherlands, etc).

If you like the idea of receiving good motorcycle driving lessons, along with tips and tricks that sometimes could make the difference between life and death... And if you would like more information about our services, such as: length and fees of school practice, etc.... Give us a call: 0766.368.935.

Thank you all and be safe !

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...