Sign in to follow this  
B.B.

99 - Jorge Lorenzo fan club

Daca tot nu are topic Jorge, ii fac eu.

Aici e poza cu familia lui:

1457614_10151759726760811_1077674769_n.j

Cei de langa el banuiesc ca sunt parintii, dar alaturi cine e, o fi sora-sa?

Seamana cu o fost gajica de-a mea. :))))

Probabil le da bani. :)))

Eeee? Fan-club Lorenzo inceput de un fan Marquez?Asta e o chestie.

Oricum,aprob pozitiv.

Desi nu cred ca sunt multi fani 99.

Nici eu nu prea eram,dar pe parcursul acestui an am devenit.

Pt ca mi se pare ca a avut probabil cel mai greu an Lorenzo in 2013 (in afara de cel de debut),dar in ciuda acestui lucru,cred ca anul asta s-a fortat cel mai mult si a facut cele mai frumoase curse pe care le-am vazut.

Trebuie fortat tot asa si la anul Georgica,cred ca va avea cine sa-l forteze,oricum :grinbandit:

Pana atunci,un warm-up :

Mie unul imi place Lorenzo, nu pot sa zic ca nu oricat m-as stradui. Mai mult decat Rossi sau oricare altul.

E bun,ce mai atata incolo-incoace.

Si-mi place si atitudinea lui... mi-a placut cum vorbea cu Marc dupa finalul cursei din Valencia.

Marc era entuziasmat si-l intreba cand urcau scarile spre podium: nu-i asa ca ai tinut cursa pe loc.. nu-i asa Jorge? si radea.. Si Lorenzo ii raspundea: pai da, ce era era sa fac si radea si el.. apoi Marc: dar spre final nu-i asa ca ai inceput sa dai blana cat poti? Si Jorge: "da, asa cum fac de obicei, normal."

Mi s-a parut exact un dialog intre un copil si un om matur, Lorenzo ii raspundea asa calm, cu rabdare si Marc era ca un iepurila neastamparat pe langa el.. :D

BB tu sigur ai probleme la mansarda

O poza misto de pe FB.

1456770_10151743805225811_1813410204_n.j

@wtf, nu stiu daca esti medic psihiatru asa bun, dar eu zic ca n-am.

N-am pretentia ca tu sau altii sa fi citit toate prostiile mele dar eu mereu am sustinut ca-mi place Lorenzo, il am pe FB de ex dinainte de sezonul asta.

Daca nu aparea MM anul asta el ar fi fost favoritul meu.

Cand exista competitie directa intre ei, e clar ca tin cu MM. Dar imediat dupa, urmatorul e Lorenzo.

Ce ti se pare asa ciudat, am mai zis si ca nu-s ultras cu icoana cu Marquez la cap...

Imi plac amandoi dar preferatul este Marc intre cei doi.

Si Bautista. :D :wacko:

Voi m-ati innebunit ba, eu sunt un pacifist, tin cu toti pilotii! :D

Urmeaza sa faci su un topic cu Bautista!?

Nu, ajunge.

De ce zici "si cu"??. Ce topic de fun club am mai facut eu? :huh:

Ia vezi mai bine ce topicuri sunt pe-aicisa...

Ai mai facut unu cu Jorge Lorenzo nu? :D

Mai bine faceai unul cu Pol Espargaro.

Sau cu karel abraham :)

Pai esti multimilionar in euro ..ce iti pasa tie de un amarat de topic pe un forum dintr-o tara de care nici nu ai auzit?

:P

Si Bautista.

ahh.. :rusinica:

Ieeeeiii... mi-ati facut topic! Thx

da.. dai de baut :mexicanwave:

Si ca tot s-a facut topic, hai sa pun cateva poze misto cu Guerrero :D (da, il cheama si asa):

post-43378-0-54717000-1384983497_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-00717700-1384983540_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-88933900-1384983549_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-56618700-1384983555_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-07121200-1384983560_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-81914600-1384983565_thumb.jpgpost-43378-0-60923000-1384983571_thumb.jpg

Si un Burnout din 2012 cand a iesit campion (cum urla monstrul ala de M1) :

Edited by Jorge Lorenzo

Inyerviu Iorghe

Tradus pe net.

The second part of the season has been very exciting: you believed to be able to win up to the bottom or you have fought only to close in the best way? "never think very at the championship, I do when there are two races. The races live day by day. I knew that the title was practically impossible after the two crashes in the Netherlands and Germany. The logic said that was to win Marquez, i tried to push but i lost a lot of points also in agre later, because i was not physically in place, and the bike wasn't very competitive. Then I won the recent races but it was too late to win the World… "Your rivalry with Marquez has reached vivacious tones. Do you think it is a pilot incorrect? "I am a pilot and i know the risks that we take all those that I am running to the other. It is right that we do a great show, that also depends on the overtaking, but also we are people and in these years not many give weight to our physical suffering. We must protect the health of the pilots. The incident of Jerez i think should be sanctioned for one or two points: not critical Marc, he runs with instinct, the guilt and the direction of the race. I think i did a similar thing in Valencia and also i would have been to punish." Thou hast fought alone against the Honda, do you think that Valentine's Day could help you more'No, I think that if it did not do so and because it has not been able.

We had already spoken with him some time ago, but yesterday, thanks to the invitation of Reebok, sponsor of the Ca n Roqueta, we had the opportunity to exchange a long chat at the headquarters of the company at Monza. Jorge seems to be matured, grown, after the umpteenth exhausting and spectacular season, which saw him contend for the title to Marquez up at the last Grand Prix in Valencia and won 8 races on 18.Vive in Lugano, out of the spotlight: it prefers the simple things, trains with exhausting sittings of crossfit, but it defines a sluggard who loves relaxing in front of the Tv (maybe watching a match of Boat FC) and does not disdain some episode in Milan for dinner at a famous restaurant Japanese of the center. Reserved but not surly, humble but confident, abutment ready and favella cutting edge: a great character, that sa win the interlocutor without ever oneself arie. In other words one that knows how to do their work not only on the track, a sample of all tondo.iniziamo with the application of rite on the season just concluded: "The budget this year is certainly be improved, since we have not won. However this season and served much to improve my driving style. "You've lost the world championship with the incident of Assen? Your epic during that weekend has thrilled the whole world… "It was a weekend unbelievable, but on that occasion, I heard that we can try it out. Wanted to operate immediately, because the aching was very great and every small movement made me suffer. Then we had to take a private plane to Barcelona, because nearby there were no hospitals available for this type of intervention. Then after the operation i was so good that i decided to try. Then we hired another jet and returned to Assen. It was a weekend very expensive! In any case not many believed that i could ride a motorcycle from 240 horses under those conditions, instead i arrived 5 ° ."

Nakamoto, the boss of the Honda, has said that will contact you for 2015 … 'I would like to finish my career with Yamaha, but it cannot be ruled out any possibility. I run to win, and i must evaluate the bike more competitive, even if the team, and other factors have their weight and motion that makes the difference. "AND what will you do to reduce the gap by Honda for the 2014 ? "Work to remove stronger, that our weak point, but not to sleep even on other aspects, such as the maximum speed, where we are still a little slow and the gearbox seamless. "Even the 2014 will be a league dominated only by Honda and Yamaha? "hopefully not and that the Ducati best a lot. Will be difficult, but perhaps with the'Igna in a year or a year and a half can improve a lot. It was not easy for Cal, but is very talented."

Edited by P T R

Voi m-ati innebunit ba, eu sunt un pacifist, tin cu toti pilotii! :D

buna de tot gluma :) Si as adauga - si impartial! ;)