Sari la conținut

honda vt1100 ace

ciprian1975

Postări Recomandate

salutare,

am cumparat de curand o honda vt1100 ace, printre altele as dori sa schimb esapamentele.

As prefera ceva de genul 2into1 exhaust.

http://www.bluecollarbobbers.com/m/aero.html

Ce ma sfatuiti? eventual m-ar ajuta si niste link-uri de unde sa pot comanda/cumpara respectivul esapament.

multumesc

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hi...

Those pipes in fact are original (stock) pipes from ACE.

http://www.motorstown.com/images/honda-shadow-ace-02.jpg

BCB - they just painted front pipes and end was stained with abrasive to obtain aluminium colour (mat).

If you want to put some pipes I recommend you Cobra or Vance&Hines (very good sound and good quality of chrome for both of them)

BTW, what year is your bike? Is on injection? Has lambda sensors on pipes?

If you need some quotation fro new pipes, just send me an e-mail, I'll give you our best price and explain what pipes will fit your bike and eventually what modifications are required.

Cheers!

Link spre comentariu

Alea sunt stock pipes pentru vt750 ace, eu am vt1100 ace, an 1997, carburator, exhaust 2into2

Tobe super sunt Supertrapp sau CFR exhaust dar nu au pentru vt1100 decat 2into2

Editat de ciprian1975
Link spre comentariu

Alea sunt stock pipes pentru vt750 ace, eu am vt1100 ace, an 1997, carburator, exhaust 2into2

Tobe super sunt Supertrapp sau CFR exhaust dar nu au pentru vt1100 decat 2into2

That''s right for ACE 1100 you don't have big choice for 2into1 pipes. We would recommend to use some stock pipes 2into1 keep the end pipe as a slip on and just adapt (make) front pipes. This might be the cheapest and best solution. Second hand set of pipes you can find for 400-500 Lei + fabrication of new front pipes 300-500 Lei + Installation 200 Lei. Somewhere around 1200 Lei you have your pipes. For something special aftermarket if you'll find, you'll pay min 2000 Lei.

Cheers!

You can try V&H ProPipe that fits the Shadow Sabre/Spirit. In my opinion they are not so cool, but maybe you'll like it, who knows.

These do mount a little lower as you only have one pipe, new mounting bracket for muffler shall be adapted.

Link spre comentariu

CPM?

De ce unul intreaba in romana si altul raspunde in engleza, ca nu ma prind?

Si e obvious, ca sa zic asa ca ambii stiu ambele limbi...

Editat de choppermaniac
Link spre comentariu