Sign in to follow this  
omgs

motociclist englez disparut

Dianne Emery shared a photo to the group TT Isle of Man Tourist Trophy.

29 mins ·

Tracey's Romanian Road Challenge Wales to Romania Solo for Charity

1 hr ·

Help !!! The power of Facebook is required

SHARE AND SHARE MORE PLEASE

I met a guy called Graeme faithorn last Wednesday we rode for two days and he left me near Arrad Romania. To head so he said for Switzerland his mum and brother have been In contact with me as I was the last to see him on Friday no one has heard from him since then his phone isn't ringing it just says unable to connect to this number at this time and has done so since Saturday if anyone on here has seen this guy and this bike please message me so I can let his family know his mum and brother are extremely worried

as we don't know what country he went missing in we are not sure where to start any advice on this would be great

He is on a triumph tiger xc 800 in white reg number BJ13KRZ

as you can see he has lots of luggage please share everywhere his mum is desperate for news now xxx thank you to everyone on my page

Like·Comment·Share·Get Notifications

3 people like this.

Dianne Emery

Please share, this is my friends brother!

Like · 24 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/Motobikechallenge

Foarte ambigua fata, "we rode for two days" - dar nu da macar directia, ruta comuna.

"he left me near Arad" - mai tarziu spune "he was last seen on E79 between simeria and Oradea midday Friday 12th September" si da coordonatele GPS ale punctului 46.10801 22.783423 (in Brad) dar nu da directia, spre Oradea sau spre Deva-Arad.

Astia merg pe motoare fumati sau cum naiba?

l-au mancat unguri ungurii

l-au mancat unguri ungurii

Ce-ai cu omu'? Poate l-au facut unguri si l-au mancat. Ca si cum l-ar fi facut pilaf, gulaş(paprikas, futu-l-as).

L-au mancat gulaş.

A trecut prin Sanzieni?

S-o fi oprit omu' la vreo româncă focoasă dom'le

Deci nu mai stie nimeni nimic de el de sambata? Nu a intrat pe faceook?

Daca patea ceva rau probabil autoritatile ar fi anuntat familia sau pe cineva cunoscut lui.

Cine stie pe unde umbla brambura...

Ce-ai cu omu'? Poate l-au facut unguri si l-au mancat. Ca si cum l-ar fi facut pilaf, gulaş(paprikas, futu-l-as).

L-au mancat gulaş.

Viv la poprikas!

azi dimineata am observat ca a disparut share-ul de FB pe care l-am dat, vedeti si linkul samd ca si cum cazul nu ar fi existat. Nici o mentiune ca e viu. mort, gasit, cu amanta.

Stie cineva ceva?

Pai am inteles ca in zona aia au fost vijelii, furtuni, din astea. Poate s-a aciuat pe undeva pana s-au imprastiat norii :)

Thought I would let everyone know on a separate post that Graeme has been found all well and good his phone got wet and he couldn't contact anyone so he headed home he arrived late last night

I am thrilled I really am to hear this I am also in awe at the biking community you all shared and kept sharing my post his photos and stayed in touch wishing him well I thank you all for your support and help xxxx your all awesome and amazing what a true biker family all over the world you are xxxx thank you very much love to all Tracey and of course Graeme shares my sentiments xxx

So I say thank you in every language I can think of see image

Thought I would let everyone know on a separate post that Graeme has been found all well and good his phone got wet and he couldn't contact anyone so he headed home he arrived late last night

I am thrilled I really am to hear this I am also in awe at the biking community you all shared and kept sharing my post his photos and stayed in touch wishing him well I thank you all for your support and help xxxx your all awesome and amazing what a true biker family all over the world you are xxxx thank you very much love to all Tracey and of course Graeme shares my sentiments xxx

So I say thank you in every language I can think of see image

Next time I would advise him to buy a waterproof bag phone.Cheers :peace:

Io cred ca, au aflat ca Denisa Botcari pleca din Anglia si si-o pune in in fiecare zi cu altul in Romania gratis. Poate fi o cauza.

In ritmul asta o sa dea enduristii de Elodia :) .

Belea :haha: :crack:

Edited by zĂŽmbesc

Cine e Denisa cu Bot Cariat?

Daca nu stii cine este, nu existi ! :rusinica: