Postări Recomandate

• Răspunsuri 513
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lorenzo ‘very satisfied’ with ‘huge’ progression

“Our potential is huge,” he said on Monday in spite of a late fall at turn two, caused by what he claimed to be falling temperatures and a sudden lack of front end feel.

“As I said on the first day, we didn't start to work on the setting, and when we start working on the settings we clearly improved the bike,Plus I rode better in general.

“So we improved a lot and today we could be competitive already and be very close to the fastest. So I'm very satisfied. It shows that we have potential and if we keep working we can go very high.”

What contributed to him improvements? “A lot of things,” he said. “Just my third day as an official [Honda] rider. Valencia and Jerez I wasn't fit and also a very long time ago so we didn't have enough time to be very ready for the first race.But in the last days here we made a very big step forward so that means when I am fit and can ride a little bit better we can improve even more small details and be even stronger. So I leave this track very satisfied and looking forward to the race.”

On his aims for the season ahead, Lorenzo continued: “Obviously I could be much better physically, without this injury, and with more bike pace but also it could happen much worse and I could have been injured today.

“So let's take the positives and the positives are that the progression over these three days has been huge. The first day was very complicated because my pace on the bike and also the bike was very far from a good setting, a good fit.But now we are much closer. We have a big potential and I'm sure if we keep working like that, with all the Honda potential, and I will understand more the bike and obviously get fitter, our potential is huge. So, very happy.I will try my best with the conditions I will have. Strategy is to give the maximum with the things you have in that moment. It has been always like that in my career, so it's like that now.”

Editat de Method
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Moto3 ,am gresit.

Acum pentru el ar fi ideal sa fi invatat din greseli si sa se potoleasca.Desi daca ii stiu astia punctul slab si il irita,ii va fi greu sa se stapaneasca sa nu faca o magarie.

In fine,asteptam sa vedem care va fi orarul oficial pt prima etapa.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 4 ore, P T R a spus:

Moto3 ,am gresit.

Acum pentru el ar fi ideal sa fi invatat din greseli si sa se potoleasca.Desi daca ii stiu astia punctul slab si il irita,ii va fi greu sa se stapaneasca sa nu faca o magarie.

Clar il vor irita copiii,la moto3 ei oricum se inghiontesc se ingramadesc se...etc.E bine insa ca si vitezele si motoretele sunt mai mici,deci nu va putea provoca pagube mari daca o ia razna.Teoretic cel putin.

Ca si speed,e foarte rapid,numai ca e inconstant,de aia nici n-a luat nici un titlul de cand tot alearga musiu in campionate.

Cu alte cuvinte,altul care s-a nascut talent si a murit speranta :P

Fabio Quartarraro e pe acelasi sistem,el tot "promite",si la fel si ala are un agent foarte iscusit care,iata,a reusit,in ciuda rezultatelor indoielnice,sa il ridice pana hat in gp.Bautista avea mare dreptate - daca face unul 2 curse bune asta nu inseamna neaparat ca trebuie sa il ridicam in clasa superioara.Stai sa ia un titlul si dupa aia vorbim,mai ales cand e vorba de saltul de la moto2 la gp...ori performantele lui Quartarraro la moto2 au fost departe de titlul...

Editat de Method
Link spre comentariu

Foarte interesant articolul sub aspectul setarilor, dar mai ales in ceea ce priveste stilul de pilotaj in MotoGp. 

"Now we lock the front nearly every time we brake in a straight line, so sometimes we are locking the front at over 300kph [190mph] as soon as we touch the brake. "

Incearca cineva??? :D :D 

Link spre comentariu

• 8 months later...