Sari la conținut

BMW GS1200 2004 Headlight

Bod

Postări Recomandate

Good evening. I have a UK BMW GS1200 2004 here in Romania. I am looking to get the bike registered here. The problem I have is that the headlight needs to be changed. Does anyone have an EU headlight for sale or I can rent(hire) for a few days?

Many thanks

Bod

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hi there. Thanks for replying. I am in Corbeanca Ilfov. I was going to buy that light however there is a defect on the light (melted) and probably wouldn't pass the inspection :(

If you have a spare one to use that would be great! Thank you! Bod

Link spre comentariu

Acum 16 ore, Bod a spus:

Good evening. I have a UK BMW GS1200 2004 here in Romania. I am looking to get the bike registered here. The problem I have is that the headlight needs to be changed. Does anyone have an EU headlight for sale or I can rent(hire) for a few days?

Many thanks

Bod

Hi Bod,

I kindly suggest you to have it permanently changed as long you are based in Romania.

So better to buy a EU headlight and keep the UK when you will be back.

As such, you will give the right example within this community.

Cheers

Link spre comentariu

Acum 2 ore, Bod a spus:

Hi there. That is what I was planning to do eventually. However due to the idiots in the UK and Brexit I thought I had to register is super quick. 

It shouldn't be too difficult if you have a proper status (as resident) here in Romania.

Link spre comentariu