Sign in to follow this  
Shacal

Enduro tyres, how much?

Can anyone tell me where in or near Timisoara I can buy a set of offroad enduro tyres for a Honda XR400. I'll be travelling there and then on a tour of Romania in a couple of weeks. Thanks for any info in advance :banana:

Can no one tell me how much a set of enduro/motox tyes are there? :banana:

Well, not in Timisoara, but in Cluj you can probably find what you need at Motoland. You can drop them an email and ask about prices.

Can anyone tell me where in or near Timisoara I can buy a set of offroad enduro tyres for a Honda XR400.  I'll be travelling there and then on a tour of Romania in a couple of weeks. Thanks for any info in advance  :banana:

You can also find enduro tyres in Bucharest at MotoAdventure shop. Try sbz.ro and you'll find there adress.

A lot of off-road riders ride here on czech tyres, from MITAS (me too). Apparently they have one the best price/quality ratio. For example I bought my back one (Cross C12) for about 40 euros.

The exclusive importers in Romania are the company "Chemtraders srl.", located in Bucharest, phone numbers +40-21-4100750, +40-21-4106636, +40-21-4112041.

Call them, they will for sure give you the name of their Timisoara dealer. There are people in the company speaking english at phone. I suppose you can even order the tyres you want, to be delivered in Timisoara just before your arrival, in case the local dealer does not have them in stock.

My advice is to prepare all this in advance, since in Romania many times a local dealer does not have too many products in stock, they have to order them with the importer and this is usually taking a few days.

You can check these guys: http://www.mytyres.co.uk/

They can deliver at an adress in Romania (or any other country in Europe by courier at very acceptable prices) after you choose the tires you need and send payment confirmation to them. I used them and was very happy to have the tires on my front door.Good luck.

Edited by Semaca

heidenau.ro are located in timisoara. check their web site, you might find what you need. I'm using the k60 profile for dual sport riding and the are ok. they have more off road oriented tyres for an xr