Sari la conținut

I´m Looking For A Motorcycle-meeting In Romania

motofreak

Postări Recomandate

hi. first at all, yes it's a shame this beautiful country is populated with lot's of bad poeple.

please take my advice: look twice surround you, check twice the money you pay(it's the same price for romanians and not-romanians) and don't trust so easy even the bikers, there are a lot of thieves.

P.S. sorry for my poor english

good luck

not all-ov-us are like you are

c.u.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

/index.php?showtopic=244804 " FREE BIKERS WEEK " -MOTO MEETING in HUNEDOARA ; 21-22-23-24.08.2008 , if you come here , for you is free passing , are 4 day's with ROCK - BLUES - FOLK - , a lot off moto contests , enduro - cross circuit , and more enjoing for all bikers presents . For more information ACHIMOTO : 004-0728290701
Link spre comentariu

1. If you give him a link to another Romanian page, please be kind and translate that page (or at least a part) for him. Just writing the link is useless.

2. If you have infromation for him, just write it down. In that way we all can read and assure him that the information is correct and good. Don't just ask him to speak on private. Is there a secret to speak in private?

intrunire=intalnire=meeting

Link spre comentariu

That's what I've heard.

So, I'm sure that I won't miss Transfagarasan.

Thanks

Thanks guys.

I've heard that romanians are very friendly, and hospitable. Furthermore, a romanian friend is comming with us. So, I don't think that we will meet any problems.

We are endering Romania in 10 of August and we are leaving in 21-22.

We are comming through Bulgaria. We are planing to Go from Sofya to Craiova. We have found two roads the one passes from Vidin and the other goes straight to Craiova. As I am at my job now I don't have the maps with me. I don't remember the name of the other passage. Does anyone know which one is better.

We are planning to see a little of Transylvania and then we are going to Constantsa. From there to Varna and back to Greece.

Thanks again. :kiss:

Link spre comentariu

write down mate, or print it out:

instead of Calafat, I'd enter Romania to

Drobeta Turnu Severin, on the bridge. It'll be a little longer but it's worth it.

Drobeta

Strehaia

Filiasi

Craiova 110km from Drobeta (Calafat Craiova, 90km, but not so spectacular, of course you have to ride a little longer to get to Drobeta)

Craiova

Pitesti

Curtea de Arges

(Transfagarasanu)

Victoria 300km

Ucea (Victoria)

Agnita

Sighisoara

Sovata

Ghiorghieni 200km

Ghiorghieni

Bicaz

(Cheile Bicazului)

Piatra Neamt

Bacau 144km

Bacau

Constanta 370km

Adjust your time in accordance, now

What can I tell you from my memories:

Drobeta-Strehaia. Beautiful views. Danube, mountains.

Craiova, not too fancy. If you can do Drobeta, try to go strait to Curtea de Arges.

Curtea de Arges - Victoria (or Ucea). stunning!!!!!

If you can try to sleep up in the mountains. Balea challet, at over 2000m, a breathtaking view.

I'd stay there an extra day if possible. From Balea you are in Transylvania already (stay away of vampires; they suck you dry, LOL)

Also during the night at Balea, make sure the stars won't fall over you, LOL!!!

From Ucea (Victoria) to Ghiorghieni.

Beautiful, and very good roads (at least they were last year when I visited Romania). Hills, tunnel of forests. This is gorgeous! You can also twist the little devil under your body!

Try to start from Ghiorghieni in the morning.

That's another killer (for the view at least)

Cheile Bicazului. (Bicaz Grand Canyon). You have to stop many times!!!

And that's because of the view. Don't save your shots at the camera. It's worth it!

At this stage, you leave Transylvania.

On the very next night, wake up at midnight and look into the mirror.

If your canines are at the same length, your okay. If longer than usual, you have to be shot with a silver bullet. LOL

From Bacau to Constanta, I cannot tell you about something so exciting as before, so, grab the throttle and don't look back, twist it hard bee, twist it hard.

At the Black Sea Coast, you have other more interesting view.

ROMANIAN GURLS.

Brother, that's a trap!!!!

I know many mates that visited Romania, and never leaved that killing country!!!

Some of them they have by now around 8 kids!!!!

Tight-up your wrists on the handle if you want to leave as Ulysses’ did.

Sensei Tsunami is telling you:

The life after you see Romania won't be the same as before. Topless chicks playing volleyball will stick into your head until you die!!!

Stay cool mate.

Have a pleasant vacation!

Link spre comentariu

Thanks pal.

I will try to visit at least some of them.

The problem is that I don't travel alone. So we all have to agree. The other problem is again that I don't travel alone, as my wiffe is comming with me, so about the chicks.....LOL.

Thanks again.

Link spre comentariu

Thanks pal.

I will try to visit at least some of them.

The problem is that I don't travel alone. So we all have to agree. The other problem is again that I don't travel alone, as my wiffe is comming with me, so about the chicks.....LOL.

Thanks again.

ooohh, i didn't tell you about the boys..... :kiss: :D :)

Link spre comentariu

- 22-24 august 2008

* Eveniment: Intrunire moto

* Organizator: Pro-Bike

- 29-31 august 2008

* Organizator: Meses Moto Club

Also, as I know, a 3-days (5-7 september) reunion should be in Targoviste (80 km from Bucharest). Check for updates, post if you have problems!

Respect!

I was successful by looking for moto-events in Romania, at the last two weeks of august.

There is the Heavy Riders-Bike-Fest at 29-31.8. And a Ouartermile-Race in Baia Mare.

But I can´t find informations, where exactly is the:

- 29-31 august 2008

* Organizator: Meses Moto Club

And what´s going on there.

Who know details?

Link spre comentariu