Sari la conținut

Travel In Romania

Postări Recomandate

We're really living in a very small world... :crack: Although we never spoked before, today Tigly and myself we just met Nik high up in the mountains, on the (so-called) "strategic road" between "Transalpina" and Voineasa. He was pretty loaded but doing very fine, finding well his way down the mountain.

Nik, we wish you good luck and a safe ride.

If get into trouble (hope not :crack: ) or if you come by Bucharest, and simply want to have a beer, my mobile phone is 0722245242. :crack:

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 3 weeks later...

We're really living in a very small world... :P Although we never spoked before, today Tigly and myself we just met Nik high up in the mountains, on the (so-called) "strategic road" between "Transalpina" and Voineasa. He was pretty loaded but doing very fine, finding well his way down the mountain.

Nik, we wish you good luck and a safe ride.

If get into trouble (hope not :hug: ) or if you come by Bucharest, and simply want to have a beer, my mobile phone is 0722245242. :ok:

No, everything (thanks gps also) was OK, no trouble at all (the way down to Voineasa was very rocky, caused me a lot of sweat with my elephant bike, did not fall but scratched the bars).

Unfortunately I came through Bucarest but i thought you where from Timisoara and I did not read your post. It would be very fun to have a beer. I stayed at the Ibis Hotel (next to the Palace).

I was impressed from the Transalpina (especially the part from Obirsia Lotrului to the Urdele Pass) and the Transfagaran, except the heavy rain from Poienari until Pitesti. Sibiu was also very beautiful town, reminding me of my studying time in Heidelberg.

I am very sorry I did not visit the Retezat region. The very heavy rain changed my plans.

After my trip I was on vacation with my family, we came back on Sunday and now I prepare myself for the normal life.

@ DragosKTM: Maybe we could have this beer in Thessaloniki, I would be glad. How was the sailing tour?

Greetings

Nik

Editat de nb123
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri