Sari la conținut

Hi All

Postări Recomandate

Hi all pegaso fans. I have one pegaso this on my avatar. So i search some things for it: i need this stiker on the tank, i need the left turn light Glass.

Can you help me to find this things from somewhere, because here in Bulgaria i can`t find anything.

THANKS!!!

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

HI ignatov

try to talk to this user /index.php?showuser=16904 via pm, a friend of mine got some pegaso spare parts from him

it is located in the bucharest area - just 60 km from ruse.

The sticker on the tank - you should be able to make one at a publicity company - they have tools for this kind of job

I can not see what kind of turn signals you have on your bike. put a bigger picture.

The ones on my 2001 bmw are common turn signals that you may find at any scooter shop for 2E instead of 25E at bmw. For an enduro bike these are wearing parts and I'd suggest to get a big provision if you intend to go offroad with that bike

Link spre comentariu

as far as i know for this model the turn lights are "in the body work".

regarding the turn signals for enduro, i think the best are the ones with flexible "neck" (as i have on my bike) because at low speeds they will just bend ;).

taking into consideration the number of pegaso bikes in italy i suppose that ebay.it could be a solution ..

now regarding the sticker : it's an enduro bike, if you don't want to sell it just put some nice paint or another sticker and that's it ...

Link spre comentariu