Sari la conținut

CHOPPER COLLEGE

dead_man_walking

Postări Recomandate

CClogo.jpg

http://www.choppercollege.com/

CC-Boot-Camp.gif

Attend the only custom chopper building boot camp that will walk you through an intense 3-day course. Boot camp will teach you the skills to become a very successful chopper builder. Develop chopper building strategies to avoid costly mistakes and unnecessary risks. Chopper College offers 3-day chopper building courses in association with many major motorcycle events and rallies across the USA. Financing will be available for courses soon.

• Learn rake & trail, formula math made simple.

• Learn spacing for wheels, motors & trannies.

• Learn what parts work together & which don't.

• Learn what tools you'll need to assemble your custom chopper.

• Learn how to correctly install a wiring system that's state of the art, safe, & dependable.

• Learn little known tricks that will have a huge impact on how your chopper handles!

• Learn how to correctly select components or select the best Chopper kit available!

This is an intense course. The environment that we provide truly is the best way to learn from the chopper building pros. Our Boot Camps will be a shock to your system but the reward from this eye opening experience makes professional chopper building so obvious it becomes a breeze.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

NUMAI CA NU E GRATIS :bounce: :crack: :crack:

http://www.choppercollege.com/Register.html

Register now for the next Chopper College Boot Camp

Next 3-day course: $895.00 In the Chicagoland area (Beach Park, IL)

July 30, 31 & Aug.1st OR August 27, 28 & 29th 2005

We are currently updating our Web Site Registration System.

Please phone us to sign up for the July or August classes.

Phone: 847-258-0414

We shall accept credit cards securely in the very near future.

Link spre comentariu

CURSURILE SUNT TZINUTE DE CATRE:

http://www.choppercollege.com/Mentors.html

Jake

Marshall Dillon

Paul Teutul Jr.

Paul Teutul Sr.

Roger Bourget

The Infamous "Apehanger Mike"

Kendall Johnson

Arlen Ness

Joe Martin

Ryan

RolandRock

Jesse James

Rick Fairless

Link spre comentariu

F.A.Q

http://www.choppercollege.com/Q-A.html

Where is Chopper College Boot Camp located?

The Chopper College team of instructors travel to convention halls and major hotels throughout the United States. Usually, the Boot Camps are held in conjunction with major motorcycle events and rallies.

Do I need any mechanical skills?

No. Students do not have to be mechanically inclined to take part in the Chopper College Boot Camp. Instead, all that's needed is your desire and time to attend. The Chopper College instructors do the rest.

Will you help me obtain employment following my Boot Camp experience?

Chopper College maintains a contact network of mechanics and cycle shops throughout the country. We highly recommend that you build your first Chopper, and use that work as your "resume" in order to secure yourself a job.

Is this a basic "seminar" ?

NO. Chopper College Boot Camp is a hands-on experience that teaches students the skills they require to build custom choppers.

How many instructors?

Chopper College maintains a team of instructors that assures sufficient one-on-one interaction with students, in addition to the larger group experience. Class ratio is often 2 instructors for every 15 students.

How much does it cost?

The cost for Chopper College is only $895.00 for a 3-day course.

Can I keep buying parts at wholesale rates after the first chopper that I build?

No. The $200 one-time fee for access to our wholesale rates applies only to the purchase of parts for your first Chopper. Because parts can cost 1000's of dollars, your savings can be huge. We are not in the parts business.

Do you teach welding?

We have lecturers from Lincoln Welding who teach our students basic welding and plasma cutting at the Chopper College Boot Camps.

Will I get help when I build my first bike?

Yes. Chopper College offers 24/7 informational assistance on the web.. In addition we offer a telephone hotline that is accessible during regular work days/hours, in order to answer any of your chopper-building questions.

Can you help me get discounted hotel room rates while attending Chopper Colllege Boot Camp?

Yes. Many of the Chopper College Boot Camp Events allow for BIG discounts on hotel room rates. Availability is limited, so register early and save!

Link spre comentariu

Romanian Chopper Building Stats and Process:

1. Buy a bike for almost nothing. Ideal is to be very old and very ugly.

2. Rent a garage.

3. Give a few phone calls to your friends to bring the beers and the music.

4. Take a paper and draw your custom bike's shape. No perfection, no maths.

5. Cut the frame's neck with your 20 years old russian flex. The rest is coming easly, do not worry.

6. After a few days, when you finished your dream bike, the combination of several eastern cars and motorcycles, go to the inregistration (RAR). Steal a shotgun. The rest is coming easily, do not worry. L'art pour l'art.

This is, how WE are doing it. And this is why it is so personal, and so beautiful...

Link spre comentariu

frumos spus Pannoniachopper :bounce:

mă DMW miÂşto site-ul, l-am citit de la cap la coadă dar se pare că e pe bani training-ul.

Oricum, am mai aflat câte ceva despre carbelitoarele Keihin... de pe HD... :crack:)

numa bine.

Link spre comentariu

mă DMW miÂşto site-ul, l-am citit de la cap la coadă dar se pare că e pe bani training-ul.

203066[/snapback]

shi raspunsul era in topic :funny:

NUMAI CA NU E GRATIS  :bounce:  :crack:  :crack:

Next 3-day course: $895.00 In the Chicagoland area (Beach Park, IL)

July 30, 31 & Aug.1st    OR    August 27, 28 & 29th 2005

:nono: :crack: :D

numa' bine :kali:

Link spre comentariu