Sari la conținut

Yamaha Xt350 - Restrictionata Puterea La 17cp

Notka

Postări Recomandate

Am o Yamaha XT 350 din 1993. Am observat ca versiunile din anii '80 pana in 1990 (inclusiv) au 27CP, iar cele din 1991 pana in ... nu stiu ce an, ea fiind produsa pana in 2000, au doar 17CP (la aceasi capacitate cilindrica bineinteles).

Mai are cineva motocicleta asta? Cum poate fi scoasa restrictia?

Am gasit ceva informatii pe net referitoare la inlaturarea restrictiei, dar nu prea ma pricep la mecanica si nu inteleg ce-i de facut. Poate ma ajuta cineva?

"remove both carburettors and then unbolt the inlet tracts from the cylinder head you will find the tracts are restricted

get hold of a die grinder[cheap] and remove the restriction leave the inlet tracts smooth hope this helps"

"For post-1991 bikes, they were restricted to 17bhp - apparently to get round some Swiss market regulations. I have owned both.

Halving the power sounds drastic, but it isn't as bad as it sounds, although the later bikes are definitely lacking in the suds department. Derestricting involves removing a baffle from the intake and replacing the exhaust with a free-flowing one. Dead easy, and well worth doing."

"The later bike has a restrictor in the carb and a restrictive exhaust, giving it the performance of a 125 at best. I took care

of the carb problem, which improved matters a bit, but the exhaust couldn't be fixed without buying an aftermarket one. For

some reason I didn't, and now I can't think why."

"i found out that my xt has had a different header pipe on it, as they restrict them there. they also have a throttle

limiter on the carb which you can take off and someone sed that there is a restrictor plate in the air box."

Am gasit si un site specializat pe Yamaha XT350, dar e in germana. Exista unele posturi care trateaza subiectul, dar fiind in germana, chiar tradus cu Google, nu prea pricep ce zic baietii pe site www.xt350.de

Editat de Notka
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Treaba e ca ai un restrictor in admisie care e usor de scos daca dai la o parte carburatorul. Dar trebuie sa si schimbi esapamentul, pentru ca cel pe care il ai este restrictiv. Pentru asta trebuie sa cumperi evacuare aftermarket.

Link spre comentariu

Treaba e ca ai un restrictor in admisie care e usor de scos daca dai la o parte carburatorul. Dar trebuie sa si schimbi esapamentul, pentru ca cel pe care il ai este restrictiv. Pentru asta trebuie sa cumperi evacuare aftermarket.

Ai idee, cum arata restrictorul ala?

Pe forumul german, un tip explica cum se face treaba cu marirea puterii, dar nu prea inteleg. Am tradus cu Babel Fish, care pare mai ok decat Google si uite ce a rezultat:

There were various conversion kits with the most different throttle methods. If

later throttled, you must tinker: Exhaust off, elbow unions off, look after, whether into the elbow union at the cylinder head

restrictor rings were welded above, those the elbow union narrow on approx. 18 mm. If not, already times well, elbow unions

cultivate again (6mm pins with high temperature paste begin) + exhaust install. Now tank/seat off, air cleaner box solves and

to the rear pulls (only approx. 1 cm) and then the carburetor loosen and pull from the intakes - before and to influence it

leave the seat of the carburetor at the intake plentifully with Caramba inject-small break then you have a chance that the

intakes welfare remain, otherwise wird´s equal somewhat more expensively. Carburetors to the left down remove. If your intakes

have the internal dimension of your two carburetors, it is already times good, then to still examine whether between intakes

and cylinder head reduction sheet metals sit. If, raus thereby, up-file on the measure of the openings in the cylinder head

and thereby, looks again pure from the outside then still throttled. Then again, whether the carburetor opens on the left of

complete, it gave also a throttle method with an extended stop screw, thus could one looks the left carburetor only approx.

for 50% open, thus opened then the right carburetor also only partly. If of Yamaha delivered with 13 KW: Yamaha gives/gave a

certificate of non-objection out over the change of 13 to 20 KW, afterwards one must change only the intakes (on the left

of 55V-13586-00, on the right of 42U-13596-01), for VergaserdĂźsen on the left and on the right controls (120 and 102) and wars.

Therefore you must have blocked left the intake 1WM-13586-00 in each case and on the right of 1WM-13596-00 with marking 13 KW.

Hint of me: In any case 27 HP to register leave, do not cost eh not the world.

Link spre comentariu