Sari la conținut

Bmw Vs. Honda

Ce ati alege??  

36 membri au votat

Nu ai permisiunea să votezi în acest sondaj, sau să vezi rezultate sondaj. Te rog autentifică-te sau înregistrează-te pentru a vota în acest sondaj.

Postări Recomandate

Planuiesc o calatorie de peste 15.000 km in afara tarii 30% asfalt 50% drum forestier iar restul 20% nu stiu, ce moto ati alege din cele 2 si de ce.

Vreau sa aleg intre un BMW F650 '97 si HONDA TRANSALP '97.

Ce avantaje si dezavantaje are unu si altul?

Multumesc

post-2690-1150777057_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Referitor la BMW, fata de ce scrie acolo, eu stiu ca are doar 5 viteze nu 6, cel putin la al meu care e din 1996. Iar viteza maxima , acolo scrie 165 km/h iar eu am fost si cu 175 km/h. In rest, comparatii fata de Transalp nu pot sa fac pt ca nu am condus Transalp.

Link spre comentariu

Pai,

Transalp-ul are un avantaj pe asfalt (drum intins) pt ca are un piston in plus.

BMW F 650 n-ai precizat ce model (daca este GS, Dakar)

are un avantaj in teren (fiind mai usoara si avand suspensii mai lungi).

Link spre comentariu

• Admin

http://faq.f650.com/FAQs/F650HistoryDiffer...Similar%20Bikes

F650 vs. Honda Transalps

Somebody on this board asked if anybody had ridden a Transalp, compared to an F650 or a KLR, and now I can't remember which thread the question was in. So here's my humble opinion anyway. For ten years or so, until the F650GS era, this family had a Transalp. (as well as an earlier one, actually—almost forgot) Took the more recent one on an extended (four months of riding every day) tour of Mexico and Central America. They are rugged and reliable, and if they had been available new last year, we might well have bought another one instead of the second 650. I'd sure think twice before taking a FI bike into some of the remote areas we went into. The Transalp is very tolerant of the amateur mechanic type of repairs. The Transalp is nothing like the KLR. It's much closer to the F650GS. In fact it's on the other side of the GS. Compared to the GS it's top-heavy, and it feels quite a bit heavier. This biases it more to the highway, actually, than the GS. Cross winds don't bother it nearly as much, and it's a comfortable ride, in the sense of being very steady on the highway. However, on long distance trips, the stock seat is a tad less comfortable than the stock GS seat, for a big guy anyway. There is less vibration, of course, because it's a twin rather than a single. On the other hand, it's more of a handful off road. As I said, it feels heavy, and you have to work harder on anything but a fairly civilized two track. It has the advantage of being a whole lot cheaper than the BMW. All in all, it was one of the all time favourites around here. mspeed #1023

Transalp - my experiences. Copied and pasted from the Owners & Bikes page of my BMW F650 website. I owned a Honda Transalp XL600V for 10 years and loved that bike. It took me commuting, it was loaded up to the hilt when required, it took me camping in the UK and through Europe and Spain to the Picos Mountains. It was blasted along the motorways, (when necessary), for hours on end in total reliability. It was also used locally for some 'easy-ish' Trail Riding, although I found it was a pig to pick up when dropped, especially in muddy conditions. While I had the Africa Twin I kept wishing I'd kept the Transalp and not bought the A/T, but that's progress. Anyway, when I sold the Africa Twin, (due to lack of use), I was given a 50cc scooter by a neighbour to get around town on, so I had plenty of time to look for a replacement bike, which had to have the ability to go off-road and be as good as the Transalp in all respects. I looked very hard at both new and good second hand Transalps, but didn't like the styling of the 'new shape' one and I also looked at the CCM and various other offerings such as the XT500/550 and super-motos. I had tried a second-hand BMW F650 Strada some time earlier, but at that stage it wasn't on my 'buy' list, 'cos it had been well thrashed. It was quite by chance I was visiting a BMW dealer who offered me a ride on the 'latest' F650, the GS model, and although it was a cold and uninspiring day, I knew that after 5 minutes into the ride this was going to be my next bike. I rode it gently through the town, then thrashed it up the local bypass, found some rough tracks and checked its ability there and I was elated. Enough power for me for long touring jaunts and nimble enough for the 'lanes' and Town traffic. I returned and placed my order. The things I like about it which to my mind are 'better', (for me), than the Transalp is (1) The seat which is much comfier, 'cos it's wider. (2) Because it's lower than the Transalp, I find it easier paddling around in parking places in Town, including my awkward parking place by my house and also when 'Green Laning' at times. (3) 70 mpg from the F650GS v 49mpg from the Transalp (4) It's lighter than the Transalp to make a real difference for me (5) It feels less 'wallowy' than the Transalp did when ridden hard, but that may well have been down to the age of my Transalp, 'cos it was 11 years old when I sold it. The Transalp does have slightly better weather protection from its larger 'fairing', but that wasn't significant in 'my' final choice. I find the 'buzziness' of the engines to be about the same, but different, because of the engine configurations. Trevor #999

Here in Norway, Transalps are actually priced slightly higher than the F650GS. Very good bikes, though, and have been very popular with the local dispatchers for years. I know the owner of one of the MC dispatch companies, and I believe his Transalp has gone almost 300 000 km now. The engine was completely dismantled at 150 000 km, and showed almost no wear at that stage. Better wind and rain protection than the GS, but much more boring appearance than the Dakar. Both the Transalp and GS are very good bikes for the kind of riding we have in Fjord country, BTW. Oyvind #1052, Norway.

Link spre comentariu

Trebuie sa aflii care dintre ele are un rezervor mai incapator - mare lucru in off-road

unde nu gasesti statie de alimentare in padure.

Si tre sa te mai gandesti si ce vei face cu una sau cealalta dupa tura asta de 15.000Km.

Unde vei marge mai mult - in oras sau afara? :cheers:

Bafta B)

Link spre comentariu

si cum spune si nea' acela in articol la F 650 nu prea ai protectie la vant!

Dar iti spun eu: e cam trist, la orice drum mai lung pe asfalt, cu un monocilindru :cheers:

Editat de low gear
Link spre comentariu