Sari la conținut

Probleme indicator benzina CBR 600RR/2006

Postări Recomandate

Salutare !

Am un cbr600rr din 2006 și nu i dau de cap cu indicatorul de benzina din bord ,ideea este ca îmi arată mereu full pe bord ,chiar dacă rezervorul este gol..Menționez faptul ca am verificat plutitorul din rezervor și scoate valorile care trebuie !

Editat de ivan pedala
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

"having the exact same problem on my 05 with the gauge fanning out and reading incorrectly for several months.  After reading your post the first thing i did was check the display panel connector and sure enough the plug was loose at the right hand side! i plugged it in properly, swiched the power back on an my guage worked fine right away.  It only took me 5 minutes as i have race fairings fitted but i think it is a good idea for anyone with this problem to thoruougly check the connector plug item first as it saved me lots of time and effort testing the circuits and taking the tank off etc looking for faults that werent there."

E plin Google de forumuri cu aceeasi problema. Ai dat un search?

Link spre comentariu

• ivan pedala changed the title to Probleme indicator benzina CBR 600RR/2006
Acum 3 ore, Mihai Daniliuc a spus:

"having the exact same problem on my 05 with the gauge fanning out and reading incorrectly for several months.  After reading your post the first thing i did was check the display panel connector and sure enough the plug was loose at the right hand side! i plugged it in properly, swiched the power back on an my guage worked fine right away.  It only took me 5 minutes as i have race fairings fitted but i think it is a good idea for anyone with this problem to thoruougly check the connector plug item first as it saved me lots of time and effort testing the circuits and taking the tank off etc looking for faults that werent there."

E plin Google de forumuri cu aceeasi problema. Ai dat un search?

Tot Caut de vreo 3-4 zile și nu găsesc unde i problema 

Acum 3 ore, ivan pedala a spus:

Incearca pe viitor sa pui un titlu topicului, nu un "salut!"...🤭 

Ti-am editat titlul!

Apreciez !!!

Link spre comentariu