Sari la conținut

Supermotard Event In Bucuresti

Postări Recomandate

Ciao

i'm starting to work at the project to get an exhibition + race with Supermotard in Bucuresti.

I have friends that can support me in Italy with 20 KTM and 2 camion + organization.

My idea is to have a circuit in the city, for 4 days, during the day teaching to rumenian biker some secret of supermotard and at the evening racing!!!

entrance is in my mind for free.

do you think it works???

any idea for the location??? :bigstar:

Editat de Devil Sagaris
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Si in romana, pentru tot poporul, cu traducere si adaptare:

Ciao

Am inceput sa lucrez la un proiect de a aduce o expozitie (demonstratie) + cursa de Supermoto in Bucuresti.

Am prieteni care ma pot sprijini din Italia cu 20 KTM si 2 camioane + organizarea.

Ideea mea este de a avea un circuit in oras, timp de 4 zile: in timpul zilei bikerii romani vor putea invata secretele Supermoto, iar seara vor fi curse!!!

Credeti ca ar merge???

Vreo idee pentru locatie???

Link spre comentariu

Ciao

i'm starting to work at the project to get an exhibition + race with Supermotard in Bucuresti.

I have friends that can support me in Italy with 20 KTM and 2 camion + organization.

My idea is to have a circuit in the city, for 4 days, during the day teaching to rumenian biker some secret of supermotard and at the evening racing!!!

entrance is in my mind for free.

do you think it works???

any idea for the location??? :D

Hi!

what about the ring around the "Casa Poporului", very close to Unirii place? there was also the ring for super-cars last year organized and it is a good location. But, you need to get approvals (for cityhall, police, etc.) for the days of exibition.

Could talk about this, if you need more informations and logistic support, give me more details (a PM will be fine) and we'll discuss.

ciao!

Link spre comentariu

ciao cria

yes the idea about Casa Poporului is ok but not all around as FIA GT last year. It is to long, 4kms, complicated and dangerous.

with supermotard the piata in front at the CASA is ok.

also because it possible put some cones and gates easily.

Do you have any connection with authorities?

PA Gianluca

Link spre comentariu

The only thing even close to a circuit in Bucharest is Amckart, a runway for karts. It's ideal for Supermoto and you don't need to do any paperwork for the authorities. You should try there too.

Romana: blablabla Amckart blablabla

Link spre comentariu

ciao cria

yes the idea about Casa Poporului is ok but not all around as FIA GT last year. It is to long, 4kms, complicated and dangerous.

with supermotard the piata in front at the CASA is ok.

also because it possible put some cones and gates easily.

Do you have any connection with authorities?

PA Gianluca

* Hi! Gianluca,

the connections with the authorities should be reached via Asociatia Motociclistilor din Romania (Romanian Motorcyclers Association), I know the vicepresident there and the secretary and I am a member myself, but we need to discuss in details. Let me know when you have time and the draft of the plan, an overview at least.

ciao!

Link spre comentariu

Dear Devil Sagaris,

we just read your post, and from the start we have to salute your initiative.

I've seen myself to be obligate to inform you that all races have to be coordonate approved by Romanian Motorcycle Federation (FRM) afiliated to International Motorcycle Federation (FIM), atherwise the race will be declared ILLEGAL, will be stoped by policemans, the racers will get financial penalties and the organisators will be subject of law in the competent Court.

Myself and our club (MTH Tehnosport - Bucharest) are in position to fight with all that law sistem (the same all around Europa) and learn to live with this pain. We organise from few years Rally Raid Races in Rally Raid Romanian National Championship (one or two races every year), long inaf (betwen 700-1200 km each) and we start to be good in cooperation with local and national authorities.

For example we have in organisoation a MULTISPORT EVENT in BUcharest and Constanta (major city at Black Sea) in 1- 4 May 2008 with: rally raid, motocross, enduro (for auto and moto - stages in National Championship) and also motocycle meeting, waterskijet and motorboat race Dobrogea Trophy). All will be together in the same beach area !!

Please let me know in private masseage your contat details in order for a little information exchange, to guide you to the responsable persons in Romanian Motorcycle Federation.

all the best

Dan Popescu

Link spre comentariu

* Hi! Gianluca,

the connections with the authorities should be reached via Asociatia Motociclistilor din Romania (Romanian Motorcyclers Association), I know the vicepresident there and the secretary and I am a member myself, but we need to discuss in details. Let me know when you have time and the draft of the plan, an overview at least.

ciao!

Many thanks Cria

i will contact you! :D

--- Mesaj completat în 03 Feb 2008 12:59 -------------

Dear Devil Sagaris,

we just read your post, and from the start we have to salute your initiative.

I've seen myself to be obligate to inform you that all races have to be coordonate approved by Romanian Motorcycle Federation (FRM) afiliated to International Motorcycle Federation (FIM), atherwise the race will be declared ILLEGAL, will be stoped by policemans, the racers will get financial penalties and the organisators will be subject of law in the competent Court.

Myself and our club (MTH Tehnosport - Bucharest) are in position to fight with all that law sistem (the same all around Europa) and learn to live with this pain. We organise from few years Rally Raid Races in Rally Raid Romanian National Championship (one or two races every year), long inaf (betwen 700-1200 km each) and we start to be good in cooperation with local and national authorities.

For example we have in organisoation a MULTISPORT EVENT in BUcharest and Constanta (major city at Black Sea) in 1- 4 May 2008 with: rally raid, motocross, enduro (for auto and moto - stages in National Championship) and also motocycle meeting, waterskijet and motorboat race Dobrogea Trophy). All will be together in the same beach area !!

Please let me know in private masseage your contat details in order for a little information exchange, to guide you to the responsable persons in Romanian Motorcycle Federation.

all the best

Dan Popescu

Dear DAN

thanks for your explanation

We don't want do anything illegal

we want create an event that can also work as school for some rumenian drivers during the day.

My idea was the city because there are more people and supermoto track at the end is not so big.

i will contact you!

PA Gianluca

Link spre comentariu