Sari la conținut

?in Romania From Moskow In May 2007?

andrew58

Postări Recomandate

Hi, Romanian motofriends!

I,m Andrew from Moscow region. Can You help planning my travel across Romania?

I want traveling to Transilvania in first week of May 2007. In Romania 3 maximum 4 day. About 1500km. My old (1984) russian bike Izh-Planeta-Sport350 used any type of road.

I read in horizonsunlimited about may be "20 cm of snow on your bike", but I can not another time for travel. :-((

My plane is: Suceava - Lacu Rose - Miercurea Ciuc - Sinaya - Pitesti. I think this way will be really for early May. First Pension for sleep in Miercurea Ciuc. Next I dont know. How You recomended return to the Sighetul Marmatiei? Where is the road whith nice mountans view around, which 100% don.t closed becose snow and ice may be?

Last August I travel in Romania by car for prepearing next moto trip. http://photofile.ru/users/andrew58/albums/genres/7/

Very good impression about all. 3000 km around Romania. Transfagarash the best, but closed at spring. What is another Transfagarash for early spring?

Thank You. Sorry for bed english.

Best regards

andrew58

You can send message by e-mail: andrew58@list.ru

some my moto event, if it interesting, in http://photofile.ru/users/andrew58/albums/genres/101/

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello and welcome!

Don't bother for the English, it's understandable.

Hope this will help you:

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/int...ture=01/05/2007

And from Pitesti to Sighetul Marmatiei:

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/int...ture=01/05/2007

I would strongly recomend that you visit Sighisoara ... It's really beautiful.

By all means, feel free to e-mail me [my e-mail is in my profile info] for any info you need.

Link spre comentariu

Thank You. Sorry for bed english.

Привет Андрей. Когда приедешь в Румынии, дай знать. На счет деталий проезда по стране, ребята смогут дать больше информаций, так как я много не путешествовал. Напиши мне private message. ;)

P.S.: I just said "hello" to andrew and told him to let me know when he gets to Romania.

Asfalat uscat! :lol:

Link spre comentariu

As far as I know, Mid-July - Mid August is the most probable period of time to find Transfagarash free of snow.

@declspec: Respect pentru cunostintele de limba rusa! M-ai dat pe spate. De multe ori imi pare rau ca nu mai tin minte aproape nimic din scoala.

Link spre comentariu

The plan to return through Sighetu Marmatiei is one of the best choices you have. You can get to Sighet through the Gutai mountain pass from Baia Mare, or through Bistrita Nasaud - Moisei. The Gutai Pass is 40 km of seriously curvy road, most of it in the forest, it's a real delight to go there, especially if you have the right bike for it. The other route is easyer, but pretty much just as nice. There're several places to visit around Sighet, and most important , you might feel home, since I know several villages where the Russian is the main language.

To return to Moldova you will pass through two beautiful and wild mountain passes, that I recommend to use on daytime, in order to enjoy the view, but also not to travel by night in such uninhabited places (there are 70 km of road, I guess, where you rarely find houses). Back in Moldova you must visit at least the four most important orthodox monasteries close to Suceava (Voronet, Putna, Sucevita and Moldovita), that are absolutely beautiful and close enough to visit them in less than one day.

I went there two years ago, and the roads were real good, except several short portions in some cities (for example Baia Borsa)

Link spre comentariu

I would strongly recomend that you visit Sighisoara ... It's really beautiful.

Thank You for road-links.

I was in Sighishoara in 16 August 06 full day by car, but by moto return whith pleasure.

2declspec

Если доберусь до Меркурия Чука - оттуда на форум напишу. Приват мессадж у тебя закрыт

2 f_zoltan

Thank You for interesting plane of mountan-road Gutai Pass. Now I open and learn my largest map in this territory.

About language. Last year I fill in Romania as at home whisout language. :-)) Wery friendly people understand and help me.

Thank You All. May be Luck don't turn me backside in this travel :-)

Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

If you need any info and support across the Suceava county, just give us a sign. We can pick you up even from the Ukr-Ro border (Siret customs), because we're very close.

Cheers.

Bukowina Motor Club

:burnout:

Link spre comentariu

If you need any info and support across the Suceava county, just give us a sign. We can pick you up even from the Ukr-Ro border (Siret customs), because we're very close.

Cheers.

Bukowina Motor Club

:burnout:

Thank You very much for support! It's important info for me. I see Your fax # in MC site.

Link spre comentariu