Sari la conținut

BMW K1200S

Andi

Postări Recomandate

.....Mai.... desteapta bicicleta....plina de gadgeturi, cum ii sta bine BMW-ului, cine stie poate pana la lansare ii pun si un sistem iDrive ca sa iti prinzi urechile in el. Unde mai pui ca arata si bine, dar dupa cum ai vazut si tu, calitatile super sportive se lasa inca asteptate. Sa vedem versiunea finala... daca se decid sa mai faca modificari poate ..cine stie..... E bine ca s-au orientat si ei in directia asta....

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Conclusions

I really feel that we must wait for a more thorough testing opportunity before making our final decision about the new K1200S.

For the time being, I have learned enough to tell you that the K1200S is not a supersport bike, but it is a brilliant sport-touring bike, with a very flexible engine that responds well above 5,000 rpm.

Ce baieti finuti!

Link spre comentariu

Uite si parerea celor de la Superbike

http://www.superbike.co.uk/news.htm

K1200S launch report

Through wind and rain...

Our man in central Europe, Jon Pearson, battled through heavy thunderstorms and high humidity across southern Germany and Austria to bring you first word from the launch of BMW's new K1200S.

You're not going to believe it, hell I didn't either, but this bike works. I know one of the major assets you can always level at a BMW is its functionality but this one works in a way no other Beemer has before - like a Japanese inline-four. BMW's first foray into the sports bike market, the K1200S, sits alongside the Suzuki Hayabusa, Kawasaki ZX-12R and Honda Blackbird in the hyper sports market. In the face of that kind of opposition the K1200S stands up exceptionally well. The chassis hides the inherent weight problems of the class well behind a tight and positive front end (complete with a fancy Duolever twin wishbone front fork set-up) and electronically adjustable damping control. You can adjust the ride quality according to how you're riding or how much load you're carrying with, get this, a button on the bars.

Unnerving Austrian Alpine roads proved the front end is very responsive and adept at holding tight lines (something you could never say about the Blackbird). The bike also feels smaller (that a Blackbird say), dishing a surprisingly comfortable riding position behind ample protection from the screen at all speeds.

The all-new, inline-four 1,157cc motor is difficult to judge. Without a doubt it is fucking fast, as it should be with a claimed 167bhp. Thankfully the autobahns south of Munich, towards Austria, remain speed-limit-free and there's no question this thing tramps along very, very quickly. That said I never quite topped it out - 270kph (167mph) being the max I managed before needing to brake for a car or corner with revs still to go. It doesn't have the low down surge you associate with the Busa or Blackbird but needs revving more like the ZX-12R to get the best from it (judged by sports 600 levels of torque this sentence is nonsense of course). A number of other testers present on the launch bemoaned an inconsistent fuel injection and throttle delivery, especially at low speeds through towns. It may have been the hot weather but I didn't find the same problems although felt it worth noting. The flip side is there's no over-sensitivity that you find from a Honda throttle.

UK bikes will come without or with ABS fitted for ÂŁ9,750 and ÂŁ10,545 respectively. The only downers are the bike won't be available until mid-September, having been launched early to the press, plus the colours available will make you look like either a copper or a giant bumble bee (giant bumble bee pictured).

Link spre comentariu

"Vrajitoare"... esti paralel tata.... las-o moarta....mai invata si dupa aia sa vii cu discutii inteligente....

Uite unul care are un organ numit bmw. Il impungi in el si isi pierde simtul ratiunii. Babo, tot nu mi-ai spus cum vine cu motorul ala adevarat, ca astia in articol nu s-au prea dat pe spate. Si cine se uita la el cind l-il arata bmw.

A, si care e notiunea ta de discutii inteligente? Temenelele la bmw :banana: ?

Link spre comentariu

In general nu sunt un fan al motocicletelor BMW, dar asta chiar imi place.

In general sunt un fan al motocicletelor BMW, dar asta chiar ca (inca) nu imi place. :banana:

E drept ca in materie de motoare sunt mai lent in viteza de adoptie a noului, dar pt mine BMW inseamna motor boxer pe naked sau enduro!

Cruiser, touring, sport sau, si mai rau, K - urile, inca nu am reusit sa le adopt.

Dar, avand in vedere ca dupa ce m-am urcat pe un R 1200 C Montauk, mai ca incepe sa-mi placa, cine stie, poate pana la urma o sa-mi doresc si noul K 1200 S. (...mnaaa... slabe sanse)

Link spre comentariu

Pentru motocicleta asta ma duc in mod special la Intermot Munchen in septembrie unde va fi lansata in mod oficial.

Din ce am vazut in presa si internet, imi place la nebunie, singurul aspect negativ e pretul.

Daca imi va placea si pe viu la Munchen (sper si la un ride test), ma voi gandi foarte serios sa-mi vand fazerul 1000 si sa-mi iau bmw-ul k 1200 s. De mult asteptam sa le vina mintea la cap celor de la bmw si sa faca un motor 4 in linie adevarat.

Link spre comentariu