kawa_z750

Postări Recomandate

• Răspunsuri 6,1k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BAH DISEARA FAC O BERE LA TOATA LUMEA !!!!

ce mah, o venit saab-ul??? :crack: :crack:

daca e ziua ta, LMA, si sa cresti mare!! :agree:

ps: vezi ca sunt cateva sute de useri pe forumul asta..... si totzi is fani bere. :crack:

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

FARA NUMAR PENTRU BAIETZII MEI !!!!

@ SI mersi baietzi pentru urale ..... apropo ... CURVE incluse in meniu......

Link spre comentariu

Baietii cu mobrele? Dam o tura inainte de bere? Daca da, astept un tzar. Maine plec la Bucales. Sau ma gasiti la Manu daca n-am cu cine plimbari. :crack:

Editat de aleck
Link spre comentariu

FARA NUMAR PENTRU BAIETZII MEI !!!!

@ SI mersi baietzi pentru urale ..... apropo ... CURVE incluse in meniu......

Who cares bere

La multi ani...si asa cum zicea si Vlad : Sa cresti mare...

Unde-s fomeile? ce meniu? felu 3? vin si io.... oooo da ooo da da da da da

Link spre comentariu

La multi ani Micutu'

L-am convertit pe ALEk

decand a vazut repsolul meu intrat la apa, d-nul Alek este fan inrait HONDAAAAA :crack: :agree:

:crack: :crack:

post-15132-1214297940_thumb.jpg

post-15132-1214297952_thumb.jpg

post-15132-1214297964_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu

La multi ani Micutu'

L-am convertit pe ALEk

decand a vazut repsolul meu intrat la apa, d-nul Alek este fan inrait HONDAAAAA :lol: :lol:

:crack: :agree:

aleck asta e provocare la razboi :hurt:....

:crack:

eu de-abia mi-am revenit din betie. Am baut prea multe beri aseara. :hurt: :crack:

Cand e pe gratis...nu se refuza

eu inca mai beau :lol:

Link spre comentariu

@ BUCURESTEANU ..... BRAVO >>> Defapt recunoaste el de vrea de nu vrea:))))))) Oricum tre sa se trezeasca si el odata s-odata

Link spre comentariu

E facatura! :) Faina drum asta Buc-Oradea... data viitoare iau elicopteru'. Las' ca va pun io la punct! Si nu stresati pitzipoancele, da? :P

Link spre comentariu

E facatura! :) Faina drum asta Buc-Oradea... data viitoare iau elicopteru'. Las' ca va pun io la punct! Si nu stresati pitzipoancele, da? :P

facatura?

va rog vizitati biku lu alek pe clujului nr 207 sa vedeti cu ochii vostri, eventul de amintire faceti si 1-2 poze

Link spre comentariu

facatura?

va rog vizitati biku lu alek pe clujului nr 207 sa vedeti cu ochii vostri, eventul de amintire faceti si 1-2 poze

Daca nu dai jos cu manutza ta stickeru' ala... nu mai pupi tu plimbare cu Suzuki! :P Stii ca o sa-ti para rau! :)

Link spre comentariu

Daca nu dai jos cu manutza ta stickeru' ala... nu mai pupi tu plimbare cu Suzuki! :P Stii ca o sa-ti para rau! :)

ha

ha

hahaha

fu buna

Link spre comentariu

Pt Mircea referitor la discutia noastra din Tinca despre E3-E6 etc din interiorul castii.

Crash Helmets – your lifeline

By KartSport New Zealand Life Member - Ian Love

In any KartSport event a competitor may be susceptible to head injury during an accident. The helmet is the most important piece of safety equipment utilised, as it's main purpose is to protect the most vulnerable and delicate part of us, our head.

If we look back at photos over the years of motorsport the drivers wore some form of head protection. Caps worn backwards, leather skullcaps, then the first of the fibre type helmets the pudding bowl. Then it was fibre glass jet helmets followed by the polycarbonate/plastic helmets then the full face helmet we currently use made from hi-tech plastic and glass products which undergo stringent testing.

How do helmets work?

The design of a protective helmet incorporates four main elements and many different materials, that combined, provide a unique form of protection. The outer casing (shell) provides the primary defense against the initial impact and keeps all the components together. It also spreads the loads imposed upon it and prevents objects penetrating it.

Within this is the crushable liner that is made of an energy absorbing material. The dissipation of the impact energy is shared between the outer casing and inner liner hence preventing as much energy as possible reaching the wearer's head.

Then there is the padding that provides for a secure and comfortable fit. Do not confuse the two, the padding does not absorb energy, its sole purpose is for comfort and fit. The securing strap and visor complete the package.

All these components are as important as one another as they work in unison to provide the helmet wearer with the best possible protection as envisaged by the helmet manufacturer. Where one element fails or is deemed to be sub standard, the protection provided will be substantially reduced.

Why replace a helmet?

Most materials will suffer from some form of deterioration over an extended period of time. For example, in the construction of a helmet the glues used may lose their bond and the solvents may affect the inner liner material. Normal wear and tear will have its effects also: natural hair oils and sweat contribute to the general helmet degradation.

Manufacturers' research and development is ongoing, constantly providing new technologies that improve safety products hence newer helmets (newer standards) will provide improved protection characteristics.

A five-year life is the universally accepted period for protective helmets. This is the independent recommendation of the FIA and research test houses such as the Snell Foundation. This five-year helmet replacement recommendation is a judgement call that stems from a prudent safety philosophy.

The story of a helmet in the 60s, 70s & 80s

Yes, I wear a crash helmet. I race stock cars on Sunday. It rolls around the stockie to and from the track then during the week I wear it on my motorbike. At work it gets thrown under my desk.

Yes, I wear a crash helmet. I race at the speedway on Saturday night, karts on Sunday then during the week I wear it on my motorbike to and from work. If not the helmet sits in the back window of my hotted up Anglia, which is parked outside.

Karters are now more conscious of their helmets. Helmet bags are nearly mandatory at most KartSport meetings.

KartSport New Zealand Helmet Regulations

The rule up until 2002 was uplifted from the Motorcycle New Zealand Rule Book in the early 90s and had not been updated since.

In February 2002 I was charged with carrying out a review on our Crash Helmet Regulations with a view to aligning our helmet rules with the CIK.

Over the next two months I researched the various groups who issued standards/certification for crash helmets. I surfed websites of national/international motorsport groups – ie. speedway, car racing, karting, motorcycling and looked into discussion groups of Bikers Rights in Europe and USA.

I then sent out to all clubs a request to carry out a survey on crash helmets so I could build up a database of the standards that were in helmets currently being used.

I spoke to an employee of the Land Transport (LTSA) whose job is to approve helmets, which are imported into the country. The LTSA approve helmets which have the Snell, British Standard (BS), AS (Australian) and ECE approved labels. These could be jet or full face as their approval is for motorcycle road use.

I discussed the NZS1884 standard (New Zealand Safety Standard) with the LTSA and was informed that this standard was now a floor covering standard and in the late 80’s was withdrawn as a helmet standard but manufacturers of helmets were permitted to use the standard in their helmet providing it met the NZS1884 Standard for motorcycle Helmets.

During the initial research I spoke to three importers of helmets and looked at helmets in numerous motorcycle shops and 2 kart shops in Christchurch.

At the May 2002 Executive meeting I tabled my recommendation for a rule change but it was decided to hold the rule change over to the August meeting.

The new rule was introduced into the 2003 KartSport New Zealand Rulebook.

Reading helmet standards and year of manufacture.

NZS1884 – Normally a yellow label with black lettering and sometimes with a hand lettered date of manufacture.

AS1698 – Normally a large white label in the crown of the helmet. The later helmets will have a hand-lettered date of manufacture. Some of the AS certified helmets may have a SNELL sticker or on the back of the helmet an ECE or DOT certification.

BSI 6658-85 Type A or BSI 6658-85 Type A/FR – This will be a small label either hidden under the lining or on the back of the helmet. If on the back of the helmet there will be a date of manufacture. Also, there may be another label inside the helmet, which has a date of manufacture. BS standard helmets always have a date of manufacture.

SNELL – The current label is K98, M2000 and SA2000. An M1995 could have been made between 1995 and 2001. Depending on the manufacturer some helmets will have the date on either the back of the helmet or on the inside liner.

ECE 22 - The only labeling on some helmets maybe E3 (E1- E16) in a circle. The E is the homologation mark for ECE 22. The number following represents the country granting the homologation. Either above or below the circle will be a series of numbers. The first two figures should be 03, 04 or 05 immediately followed by production numbers. The date of manufacture can sometimes be found on the back of the helmet.

Click here to go to the Snell Certified Helmets Listing website for more information.

Do this NOW

Get your helmet and check to see if it complies with the above.

If it has a NZS1884 sticker you will need to replace it after 30 November 2002 regardless of age.

Snell and ECE standards in a lot of cases do not have dates of manufacture but these can be identified by the standard numbers. If you have A Snell sticker less than 1990, replace the helmet. Note the Snell 1990 sticker will not be accepted after 2004.

The ECE numbers 03, 04, 05 are the only accepted standards. But if there is a 03 number on your helmet it may have a manufacture date of 1991. If this is your helmet, replace it.

BSI 6658-85 Type A or BSI 6658-85 Type A/FR. These will have a date of manufacture either on the back of the helmet or on the inside liner.

AS1698. This standard is updated on a regular basis and manufactures or importers are obliged to put a date of manufacture in/on the helmet.

Even if you have one of the standards that comply and the date of manufacture is more than 10 years you will need to replace it.

You have looked at your helmet and….

It does not have a date of manufacture, can’t find a standards number etc!!!!!

It is your responsibility to prove the authenticity of the helmet standard. If you are not sure go back to the supplier of the helmet and request documentation.

Still not sure – give the National Steward a call, email or phone. You won’t be the first.

Click here for the National Stewards contact details.

Regards and safe racing

Ian love

Link spre comentariu

@ NA BMW rider chiar o inceput o discutie despre orice :) :P :)

Link spre comentariu