Sari la conținut

I´m Looking For A Motorcycle-meeting In Romania

motofreak

Postări Recomandate

Hallo.

In the time from august the 18th to the first week in september, i´d like to travel across romania by motorcycle, again.

So i´m looking for motorcycle- or music-events, that time. To meet other motorcyclists or rock/metal-music-fans for celebrate a little.

Greets

motofreak

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hallo.

In the time from august the 18th to the first week in september, i´d like to travel across romania by motorcycle, again.

So i´m looking for motorcycle- or music-events, that time. To meet other motorcyclists or rock/metal-music-fans for celebrate a little.

Greets

motofreak

- 22-24 august 2008

* Eveniment: Intrunire moto

* Organizator: Pro-Bike

- 29-31 august 2008

* Organizator: Meses Moto Club

Also, as I know, a 3-days (5-7 september) reunion should be in Targoviste (80 km from Bucharest). Check for updates, post if you have problems!

Respect!

Editat de cobra_the_best
Link spre comentariu

its quite early to loook for moto meetings in september. They are usually announced on this site two weeks before they take place...but if you want me to announce you, give me a pm, and i will send you a pm whan i find out about anything being held in september. Do you have an established itinerary, or just wandering?

Link spre comentariu

Hallo.

Greets

motofreak

hi there!!!tell us more about your route,you can be my guest and maybe others too,if i'm on your way..have a nice trip !!!

Link spre comentariu

- 22-24 august 2008

* Organizator: Pro-Bike

- 29-31 august 2008

* Organizator: Meses Moto Club

Also, as I know, a 3-days (5-7 september) reunion should be in Targoviste (80 km from Bucharest). Check for updates, post if you have problems!

Respect!

Thank you for this information’s. They are helpful for me.

I suppose the Romanian word ”Intruniere” means “meeting”.

I think, it´s not a problem, to find the event in Zaulau.

But I futile searched in the internet for the location of the Pro-Bike-Event.

Do you know, where in Bucuresti this will be.

Link spre comentariu

its quite early to loook for moto meetings in september. They are usually announced on this site two weeks before they take place...but if you want me to announce you, give me a pm, and i will send you a pm whan i find out about anything being held in september. Do you have an established itinerary, or just wandering?

No. I didn’t plan a special itinerary. The week before, we will be in Budapest, to celebrate on the sziget-festival there. After this, my friends ride back home to Germany. And I want to drive in the south-eastly direction. So I will come in, from the Hungarian border. Maybe I sometime visit an other German friend who life’s partly in Constanza.

This time I’m looking for information’s about interesting things to watch.

I didn’t must see every old monastery, or whatever all other tourist want to see.

By my last trip to Romania in 2005 I saw pelicans in Tulcea, or a bear in Brasov, or a giant power works by potile de fier. This was much more interesting.

If you have a tip, please tell it me.

hi there!!!tell us more about your route,you can be my guest and maybe others too,if i'm on your way..have a nice trip !!!

Thanks for your kindness, Jethro Tull. Why not? I will come in from Hungary, and want go out to Slovakia.

Between this I haven´t planned a special tour. Maybe only a short visit in Constanza.

Where in Romania are you?

Link spre comentariu

well, besides the bikemeetings there are also some nice concerts in the period you'll be here!

23 july - Metallica - SOLD OUT, but you can find tickets in the day of the concert...much more expensive

04 august - Iron Maiden

this friday we have Judas Priest singing...but it's too early for you.

also visit Vama Veche...and try the spending some days in the Danube Delta

I think you already know of Schassburg....since it's a german city.

There are many things to see here...best is you just ride aorund the country....you'll discover them yourself...watch the cagers and the roads, they're not like in Germany

Link spre comentariu

well, besides the bikemeetings there are also some nice concerts in the period you'll be here!

23 july - Metallica - SOLD OUT, but you can find tickets in the day of the concert...much more expensive

04 august - Iron Maiden

this friday we have Judas Priest singing...but it's too early for you.

also visit Vama Veche...and try the spending some days in the Danube Delta

I think you already know of Schassburg....since it's a german city.

There are many things to see here...best is you just ride aorund the country....you'll discover them yourself...watch the cagers and the roads, they're not like in Germany

Vama Veche is a good Idea. I´ve heard about this. In internet I found a festival there too. But exactly this time we are at the sziget in Budapest. I read, there is a meeting place for party-people, all the summer long.

What do you mean with “Schassburg….since it´s a german city”?

I know: there were living a lot of Germans for a few hundred years. But I think, the very most of them are gone, the last 15 years.

Link spre comentariu

A nice place to visit is Lacu Rosu (Red Lake) and Cheile Bicazului (Big Rock's there) and i stay 27 km from there, i could leed you there!

If you are interested! :burnout:

Here's some pictures:

post-25613-1215510464_thumb.jpg

post-25613-1215510546_thumb.jpg

post-25613-1215510582_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu

if you are interested in the pro-bike meeting i think i can give you some tips about (i know a few guys from that culb/forum). depending on your motorcycle i can tell you a few nice places to see between arad and bucharest and if you would like a little offroad. i can also look for a few pictures to have an idea about what you can see there.

have a nice trip.

Link spre comentariu

if you are interested in the pro-bike meeting i think i can give you some tips about (i know a few guys from that culb/forum). depending on your motorcycle i can tell you a few nice places to see between arad and bucharest and if you would like a little offroad. i can also look for a few pictures to have an idea about what you can see there.

have a nice trip.

I´m not really a good off-road rider.

This time I have a problem with the gearbox of my BMW 1100GS.

But i´m sure it will be reparable till august. Than I take this “enduro” for this trip.

If you know interesting places, you think it´s possible to a reach them with it, I will be grateful for a few tips.

Link spre comentariu

Vama Veche is a good Idea. I´ve heard about this. In internet I found a festival there too. But exactly this time we are at the sziget in Budapest. I read, there is a meeting place for party-people, all the summer long.

What do you mean with ?Schassburg?.since it´s a german city??

I know: there were living a lot of Germans for a few hundred years. But I think, the very most of them are gone, the last 15 years.

Vama Veche is the rocker/hippie/metalhead/punker seaside resort....although in the last few years it's been invaded by emo kids :blbl: technos and people that go there "to be cool and rebel, coz its trendy"....

i think you'll like it....it's not verry developed but it's(was) ours. :P

Schassburg(Sighisoara) was settled by german saxons...and it still looks that way, medieval, it'd been restored, and it's the birthplace of Vlad Tepes (Dracula for you)....and i know foreigners like Dracula. If you like history stuff there are alot of dacian ruins and old dacian and medieval citadels/castles to visit all over the country

on the 20th of july i'll be in vama veche :angryfire:

Editat de ..IcemaN..
Link spre comentariu

ai grija sa nu ajungi prin ferentari numa !!

Hallo remijaru.

Sorry. I couldn´t read your message. I haven´t a translation program for my computer.

And a Spanish speaking friend couldn´t translate it too.

Link spre comentariu

Motofreak we have a Bike Fest on 29-31.08.2008 on Paulesti near to Ploiesti this is details in romanian language /index.php?showtopic=240005 if you are intrest i can send you a pm with all details in english and we are be happy if you can join us on first edition of Heavy Riders Bike Fest.

Link spre comentariu

Well, first of all I would like to say that it's a good idea to have an itinerary. There are many places to see, things to be spoken of, tons of beer and a lot of fun. I'm sure you come in the years to come and visit what remains out of this one.

I would not miss Sighisoara and Sibiu, since you have planned to travel all away to Constanta.

Riders to accompany you along your journey ... no problem.

Editat de Macke
Link spre comentariu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I'm from Greece and next week we are going to visit Romania. Mainly we are going to travel in Transylvania.

I would like to ask you if you know any remarkable routs to suggest, and if there are going to be any moto meetings for 10 to 22 of August in Romania.

I've heard that Transfagarasan is very beautifull and worths passing from there.

Thank you very much.

Link spre comentariu

Yes transfagarasan is ranked as third best motorcycle road in europe, I havent been there this year but i hear there are a few km with holes but otherwise its fine at the moment.

There's Daimler MC festival in "Odorheiu secuiesc" 8-10 august.

Otherwise just go around see the great places,

Also you can pretty much camp anywhere because respective laws arent enforced.

Link spre comentariu

Hello, I'm Emanuel.

Since I'm from Romania and now I'm living in MĂźnchen I could help you to make a route to follow in your journey, I also lived in Constanta, so regarding your trip there, I think I could tell you some point of interest along the way.

As a first advice...prepare yourself for roads not in a very good shape, and for traffic participants not so respectful as they are here in Germany.

As we say....Romania is a very beautiful country, but is populated :lol: It's a joke ...don't worry!!!

Ride safe!

Link spre comentariu

Hi guys

I'm from Greece and next week we are going to visit Romania. Mainly we are going to travel in Transylvania.

I would like to ask you if you know any remarkable routs to suggest, and if there are going to be any moto meetings for 10 to 22 of August in Romania.

I've heard that Transfagarasan is very beautifull and worths passing from there.

Thank you very much.

wot's your itinerary spec?

1. where d.you plan to get in, where to get out?

2. where do you plan to go from romania?

3. how many days are you planning to stay in?

4. how many days are you planning to ride?

5. is there anything else you want to do while in romania?

6. roughly, how many klicks per do you do in greece?

7. will you have gps with romania map? what software (e.g. miomap 3.2)?

Editat de Tsunami
Link spre comentariu

Hi guys

Thank you very much.

Hi,

August 15-17, Bukowina MC meeting, 2nd edition, near Radauti, Suceava. Radauti is in North-East Romania, a lot of things to see there, very friendly people, best traditional food (I'm almost certain I'll get flamed for this) :lol:

Check the map at http://www.hartionline.ro/ro/harta/h1.html -> use the arrows to check near cities, search google for interesting things or better, PM me for more details :P

Editat de Puc
Link spre comentariu

hi. first at all, yes it's a shame this beautiful country is populated with lot's of bad poeple.

please take my advice: look twice surround you, check twice the money you pay(it's the same price for romanians and not-romanians) and don't trust so easy even the bikers, there are a lot of thieves.

P.S. sorry for my poor english

good luck

Link spre comentariu