Sari la conținut

Rossi's Fan Club 46

P   T   R

Postări Recomandate

interesant articolul, dar si filmuletul, insa nu cred ca momentan avem motive foarte mari de bucurie.

totusi, poate cu rezultatele care cica-s pozitive de la ultimele teste + circuitul asta care se pare ca-i place mult (tot imi vine in minte ce cursa a facut atunci cand era cu yamaha fiat 500 livery acum ceva ani) si putin de tot noroc, vedem si o victorie :D

Eeee ce amintiri....cursa din 2007.....una dintre cele mai frumoase...a crosetat tot pana pe primul loc iar cand a trecut linia de sosire a facut un semn care suna cam ceva de genul "cei care m-ati criticat ciocul mic,v-am aratat azi ca sunt prezent"....bine ca pana la urma in acel sezon nu a avut decat 4 victorii de etapa dar cursa de la assen pt mine a fost super......vremuri de mult apuse ...si caut cursa pe net sa o descarc sa o revad cred pt a zecea oara.
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

interesant articolul, dar si filmuletul, insa nu cred ca momentan avem motive foarte mari de bucurie.

totusi, poate cu rezultatele care cica-s pozitive de la ultimele teste + circuitul asta care se pare ca-i place mult (tot imi vine in minte ce cursa a facut atunci cand era cu yamaha fiat 500 livery acum ceva ani) si putin de tot noroc, vedem si o victorie :D

hooopaaaaaaaa

Link spre comentariu

Rossi : "Am foarte multe puncte pana sa-i ajung pe Lorenzo, Pedrosa si Marquez. Iar ei merg foarte tare. Trebuie sa ma concentrez la fiecare cursa in parte, sa-mi fac o strategie care sa dea rezultate. Dupa acesta vom mai vedea. Campionatul este inca lung".

Si despre Lorenzo : "Jos palaria! Lorenzo este eroul zilei. Io, in locul lui, eram deja acasa si urmaream cursa la TV, din pat. M-a surprins nu numai ca a participat (in atare conditii - operatie de clavicula cu tija si 8 suruburi, facuta cu 36 de ore in urma) la etapa de la Assen, dar a si facut o cursa excelenta"

post-56994-0-63106800-1372578610_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu

Sa se mentina pe linia asta cu podiumuri, a castigat dupa 46 curse de la ultima victorie Sepang 2010. Daca nu pleca la Ducati, mai castiga ceva curse, din 46 macar 10, 12 to castiga, se mai apropia de Giacomo.

Link spre comentariu

Rossi despre revenirea la Yamaha si inceputul de campionat 2013:

“We needed time. When I came back I was very, very happy about the bike but still not at 100 percent. The first race [Qatar] was a very good result for me, but after I struggled a lot. Especially I cannot ride how I want. I cannot use my style,”

Link spre comentariu

Eeee ce amintiri....cursa din 2007.....una dintre cele mai frumoase...a crosetat tot pana pe primul loc iar cand a trecut linia de sosire a facut un semn care suna cam ceva de genul "cei care m-ati criticat ciocul mic,v-am aratat azi ca sunt prezent"....bine ca pana la urma in acel sezon nu a avut decat 4 victorii de etapa dar cursa de la assen pt mine a fost super......vremuri de mult apuse ...si caut cursa pe net sa o descarc sa o revad cred pt a zecea oara.

sa pui si tu un link sa mai vad si yo :)

Link spre comentariu

For those who thought Valentino Rossi was a washed-out rider, and was just taking up a factory bike that some other rider deserved more, and that he should retire before the end of his two-year contract, may be dismayed to find out that the former World Champion may decide to stick around MotoGP racing a little more than beyond the 2014 season.With his much needed victory and confidence boost at Assen, and after waiting for more than two years and 45 races before returning to the top of the podium (Assen was strangely enough his ‘46th’ race since his last victory), a jovial and laughing Rossi in an interview with Sportmediaset, said that he has a couple of dreams for his future:“Not to have to wait another 46 races to win another, and break another record, and become the oldest rider to win a MotoGP race. I think that the record holder was 37, and this means I’ll have to race for another three years.”The 37-year old that Rossi was talking about was Troy Bayliss, who won the 2006 Valencia race as a wildcard entry for Ducati after he won the World Superbike championship that season.Returning on the subject of his victory in the Dutch GP Rossi said, “this is one of those victories that comes slowly, the race was hard, but I can say that more time passes, the more your enjoy a win.”And on his two difficult years in Ducati:“During those two years we had to live for those fortunate moments, like the podium in Le Mans, because it was wet. Here we took a step forward in the set-up, I feel more comfortable with the bike and it would be nice if I could fight each weekend. My rivals are at an extremely high level and things have changed from ten years ago: before there was more strategy, now to win you have to give it 100% from the first to the last lap.”Asked about those who criticize him and said he is has-been, “When things aren’t going well and the results aren’t arriving, I’m the first person who is sorry about it, but now things are going better and I don’t want to think about the people who were saying those things. From where I come from they’d say ‘take a ….’. You’ve got to think positive when you’re happy, not on the negative.”

Link spre comentariu

Nu cred ca se mai indoia careva dar ...

The unquestionable lure of Valentino Rossi was evident at Silverstone last week, after the seven-time MotoGP™ World Champion’s victory in Assen resulted in a significant spike in ticket sales for next month’s Hertz British Grand Prix.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/Silverstone+ticket+sales+spike+after+Assen

Link spre comentariu

au o promotie in benzinariile mol (pana la sfarsitul lunii in limita stocului disponibil). daca cumperi un energizant monster, primesti un poster cu rossi, ma gandeam ca ar fi lumea interesata pe aici :D

din pacate nu stiu ce dimensiuni are sau cum arata posterul, sper sa fie ceva mai maricel, nu un A4 obosit

Link spre comentariu

au o promotie in benzinariile mol (pana la sfarsitul lunii in limita stocului disponibil). daca cumperi un energizant monster, primesti un poster cu rossi, ma gandeam ca ar fi lumea interesata pe aici :D

din pacate nu stiu ce dimensiuni are sau cum arata posterul, sper sa fie ceva mai maricel, nu un A4 obosit

E mic, e a 4... dar e ok.poza e din qatar,din lateral.eu mi-am luat o doza si am dat posterul cadou la un amic.

Link spre comentariu

Speaking on the upcoming race, Rossi said: “Laguna is a very special track, it is very important to me because it is the track of one of my best races in my career in 2008. Apart from that time I always seem to suffer there so I hope to go and do a better job this time. We have made good progress and are now fighting closer to the front but we need to make another step to fight for more victories.”

The above video interview was released on Valentino Rossi’s personal website on Monday evening and since it’s only in Italian with no English subtitles, we’ve decided to translate some parts of it, but do not except anything earth shattering, just a pleasant interview

On his return to Yamaha:

When last year I signed with Yamaha and knew that I would riding a M1 again, I was curious to see if I could ride, where I could end up. I knew I’d be more competitive, but didn’t know how much.

On the motivations that keep him riding:

This is my biggest passion, this is what I like doing and I wouldn’t want to be in any other place. I like riding, being on track, but also the rest: working with my team, trying to do better, life in the paddock, travelling around the world … I like it and have always liked it. They say it’s hard trying to find the motivations after a great career, after having won a lot, but my motivation is to try to go faster and that is fun.

On the different generations that there are in MotoGP:

I think there are three generations: mine, that is me, who is the oldest, and belong to the generation of Capirossi, Gibernau, Biaggi, even if I was a little younger … then there’s Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Stoner, who are more or less the same age and there’s Marquez’ who is 3-4-5 years younger. Now it’s harder because there’s a lot more professionalism than 15 years ago, the riders are more prepared, are more athletic, and they train much more.

On his life outside the track:

When I’m home I have a normal life, except for the fact that I’m famous and get recognized everywhere. This has certain advantages because people love you and it opens a lot of doors, but it also has its disadvantages because when you want to do normal things there’s always some who recognizes you so it is difficult to be alone, but in Tavullia I can conduct almost a normal life because they are used to seeing me around.

On his Motoranch:

When I’m at home or with my friends that I grew up with, or with my rider friends, we like to stick to together and train and have fun. This started a long time ago when we used to ride at the Cava, and slowly other people joined us, like Sic [Marco Simoncelli].

Even if we were rivals, we used to train together not only in the gym, but also on motobikes and now a lot of young riders are doing the same, my brother, Moto3 riders, but also World Superbike riders or just normal people come to hang out.

For the last couple of years we have our private track, the Ranch, where I organized everything so we can train, and it is great because we race against each other and it is always a competition, while having fun.

Editat de P T R
Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

Interesant sa auzi de la Vale ca pe o insula pustie ar lua o fata - nu o mobra :P , si ca ar vrea sa fie membru Mile High Club fara sa faca s3x in avion :blbl:

Si ceva poze. Pizzer, si demonstrand ca poate sa puna si el cotul jos daca vrea.

post-12679-0-32568600-1375360065_thumb.jpg

post-12679-0-42779700-1375360072_thumb.jpg

post-12679-0-83701300-1375360077_thumb.jpg

Editat de vampiria_t
Link spre comentariu