Sari la conținut

Postări Recomandate

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.
Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
‘Careful,' he said, ‘careful! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. Too many! Turn them! Turn them now! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! Where are we going to get more butter? They're going to stıck! Careful! Careful! I said be careful! You never listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? Don't forget to salt them! You know you always forget to salt them! Use the! Salt! Use the salt! The salt!'
The wife stared at him. ‘What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'
The husband calmly replied, ‘I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 2 weeks later...

A guy was limping, so his friend asked him what was wrong.
He replied, “My foot bugs me sometimes. It's just an old basketball injury.”
His friend said, “Uh, aren't you kinda short for a basketball player?”
He replied, “Oh no, I never played basketball. I just lost a ton of money on the NBA finals last year and kicked in the TV.”

Link spre comentariu

IMG-20240617-WA0043.jpg

"I want to return my Lada. Uphill it only goes up to 75"

" 75 uphill sounds pretty good to me"

"Yes but i live at house number 80"

Link spre comentariu

A father tests his twin boys on Christmas. Opposite in every way, one was an eternal optimist, the other a doom and gloom pessimist.
Just to see what would happen, on Christmas day their father loaded the pessimist's room with every imaginable toy and game.
The optimist's room he loaded with horse manure.
That night the father passed by the pessimist's room and found him sitting amid his new gifts crying bitterly.
“Why are you crying?” the father asked.
“Because my friends will be jealous, I'll have to read all these instructions before I can do anything with this stuff, I'll constantly need batteries, and my toys will eventually get broken.” answered the pessimist twin.
Passing the optimist twin's room, the father found him dancing for joy in the pile of manure. “What are you so happy about?” he asked.
To which his optimist twin replied, “There's got to be a pony in here somewhere!”

Link spre comentariu

A woman writes in to a men's helpline:

The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV.
My car stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back home to get my husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with our neighbor's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbor's daughter is 19. We have been married for 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months. He won't go to counselling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently.
Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Sheila

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
I hope this helps,
John

Link spre comentariu

Harry is getting along in years and finds that he is unable to perform sexually. He finally goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work. So the doctor refers him to an American Indian medicine man. The medicine man says, "I can cure this." That said, he throws a white powder in a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke. Then he says, "This is powerful medicine. You can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123,' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!" The guy then asks, "What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?" The medicine man replies: "All you or your partner has to say is 1234, and it will go down. But be warned - it will not work again for another year." Harry rushes home, eager to try out his new powers and prowess. That night he is ready to surprise Joyce. He showers, shaves, and puts on his most exotic shaving lotion. He gets into bed, and lying next to her says, "123." He suddenly becomes more aroused than anytime in his life - just as the medicine man had promised. Joyce, who had been facing away, turns over and asks, "What did you say 123 for?"

Link spre comentariu