Sari la conținut

Rossi's Fan Club 46

P   T   R

Postări Recomandate

Gandesti prea departe , mesajul este simplu si fara subintelesuri .

Daca se crede de pe acum legenda e chiar idiot . :ok:

Nu, man, nu la asta m-am gandit. Imi suna de genul "Te creai o legenda si acum ai aflat ca bataia doare?!"

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in alta ordine de la idei, am vazut la scorpio a-z motors niste insinge foaaaaarte dragute, mi-am luat si eu una cu doctoru', aveau vreo 4-5-6, nu stiu cate dar 4 sigur cu rossi, aveau si cu pedrosa, nu m-am uitat la toate dar sunt geniale! 6 lei una! are 4 cm lungime.

Am si eu insigna aia, numai ca eu am dat 20 lei, ca doar am luat-o din Mall. :ok:

Link spre comentariu

Fiat Yamaha may have thrown a blanket over Valentino Rossi’s health update, but that doesn’t stop his team manager Davide Brivio and Alex Briggs his mechanic, from tweeting some first hand info on Rossi’s recovery.

Davide Brivio: “Vale is good and started to work on his recovery with small phisical exercises and treatments. He will have to work hard and ready to do it.”

Alex Briggs: “Hi guys, I got a text from the rider. He is feeling much beter. Improving everyday. Sights still set on Brno!”

Link spre comentariu

pana atunci sper sa-mi iau chestie d-aia hd de la rds sa-l vad pe rossi in toata splendoarea lui. asta pana la anu' cand o sa-l vad live (dak nu mor pan-atunci). oare cursa aia din hu o sa se tina vreodata? nu se mai termina criza asta? fuck!

Link spre comentariu

Un filmulet despre cursa de la Mugello, cu o scurta prezentare a impactului accidentului lui Rossi asupra fanilor si echipei

M-am uitat la filmulet si la inceput cand e despre vale au bagat si melodia aia aproape ca te emotioneaza.Stie toata lumea ca e un rider foarte apreciat,iubit,adorat etc dar in filmuletul asta chiar iti dai seama de ce reprezinta el pt motogp,pt fani,e un brand imens.....si intra-adevar "not evrybody can be a legen!!!"....de la mii de km departare ii doresc tot binele din lume,fanii sai au nevoie de el si la fel si motogp-ul....

Link spre comentariu

am vazut bicla pe care scrie 46 cu rosu... in ior, 2 days ago :)

Salutare !

Pe acolo imi fac veacul seara de seara , sunt chiar curios cum ai reusit sa ma vezi , putini observa si mai putini inteleg mesajul , de aceea am ceva in plan , numai ca trebuie sa cumpar un spray galben :)

Editat de Billy_thedoctor_46
Link spre comentariu

Valentino-Rossi-website.jpg

Fans love Valentino Rossi and he loves his fans and after talking to them from his hospital bed in Florence the day after breaking his leg at Mugello and phoning in at the Riders for Health auction at Silverstone (video after the jump), he's sent the following message from his home in Italy giving us an update on how his rehabilition is going:

"Three weeks have passed since the accident and two since I was discharged from hospital, and I am very happy about how my recuperation is progressing. I am feeling a lot better and I'm starting to live a semi-normal life again, although for a completely "normal" life I will have to wait until I'm back on my bike! I am walking with crutches and for a few days I've been able to put my foot to the floor. Honestly, I didn't expect to feel this good just a few weeks after the incident, and I mean both physically and in my spirit."

"The rehabilitation is continuing as usual, both sitting in the hyperbaric chamber and with some exercises in the gym. Unfortunately my shoulder is still giving me some pain but I am working on the muscles to reduce the pain a bit. If the rehabilitation proceeds without trouble and if everything continues in this way, then my objective is to return at the Czech Grand Prix in Brno.

"I have started to leave the house and my good friends haven't left me on my own for even a minute, although I'm not used to spending so much time in Tavullia! I miss my bike, my team and the paddock a lot and this "new" sensation is pushing me to get better as quickly as possible.

"I'll speak to you, but more importantly see you, soon.

Ciao, Valentino Rossi.

Daca vine la Brno ... anul asta sigur merg din nou :laugh:

Ar fi misto sa mergem cat mai multi.

Mesaj completat

Carmelo Ezpeleta: Valentino will Return for Sachsenring

posted: Tuesday 06 July 2010 by Toni M. in: News Personalities Yamaha Moto GP

Dorna’s CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta speaking to Spanish sports website AS has announced that Valentino Rossi will be returning racing for the German GP at Sachsenring round that takes place in just nine days.

Rossi who broke his tibia and fibula at the Mugello, and with his earlier message stated that he expected a return date for the Brno round (August 15th), but since he is recovering so well, according to Ezpeleta he’ll be back earlier, just 43 days after his accident instead of the 4 to 6 months that was Dr. Roberto Buzzi’s prognosis after the Italian rider’s operation.

“Valentino will race in Germany. I know from Assen. This is great news.” said the Spanish CEO adding “Rossi absence was an unwanted experiment and not a very real situation, because everyone knew it was a temporary situation, when Rossi retires, only then we can talk about a championship with Valentino.”

According to today’s sports news on Italia 1, Rossi who still is on crutches, will try to ride a sportsbike at Misano today or at the latest tomorrow, to see how much his leg and shoulder have recovered and he’s probably picked one of the two worst days of the year, because Italy is currently under an immense heat wave.

Nu cred ca Rossi e pregatit pentru a concura....si daca revine sigur nu e in forma optima.

Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

n512112_01_26.slideshow.jpg

Confirmed! Valentino Rossi will Try to Ride at Sachsenring

posted by Toni M. in: News Personalities Yamaha Moto GP

Well it looks like that the Italian websites were right on target. Valentino Rossi has confirmed that he plans to return to action at the upcoming Sachsenring GP.

The 9 times World Champion who broke his right tibia and fibula six weeks ago at the Mugello has received approval from his personal doctors to try to race, provided he receives clearance from the Chief Medical Officer at Sachsenring.

Speaking about his planned return, Rossi said:

?I?m really excited that my doctors think I can ride this weekend .Tomorrow I will see the medical officer and then we will have the final decision. I felt good on the R1 but I know my M1 at the track is a different thing and it will be hard for me, but I miss my bike and my team and I want to try. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and being back in the paddock; I was tired of being at home! Wataru will be there as well so if there is a problem he will ride my bike again.?

Rossi?s Team Manager Davide Brivio added:

?Valentino has made big effort to be ready to race in Sachsenring this weekend. He really wanted to be back riding his M1 as soon as he could and so he?s worked hard to make his recovery as quick as possible. We expect him to take a couple of races to be up to speed and competitive at the top after his injury, but it?s very nice to see him back with us.?

We?re betting that we?ll see TV audiences on the rise this weekend.

Parerea mea e ca rossi nu e pregatit pentru a concura... dar Dorna pentru a creste audienta are nevoie de Rossi.Asa ca banii vorbesc.

Desi mi-ar face placere sa vad o cursa cu el castigand pozitie dupa pozitie... dar nu cred ca o sa riste... nu cred ca e pregatit.

Link spre comentariu

Pentru ca are 2 probleme.Una e la picior si cealalta la umar.Sper sa fie ok.. Oricum audienta o sa creasca considerabil daca concureaa.

Sachsenring e printre cele mai frumoase circuite,iar el a avut rezultate bune acolo.Ramane de vazut daca vremea va conta.

Link spre comentariu

Sachsenring e un circuit de stanga (are doar 3 viraje de dreapta), un circuit unde piciorul drept in cazul asta este mult mai putin stresat. Sanse are evident, fiindca unul singur e Rossi si pentru ca va participa. Totul tine de el evident, mai ales ca are si buba la umar.

Link spre comentariu