Sari la conținut

Off-topic

gn77b

Postări Recomandate

ai costum din-ala? ;)

Ar fi tare sa'l vad pe Calin imbracat in costum din ala, mai ales sa nu fie epilat pe la zonele descoperite.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 3,1k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cioper honda kawasaki ;)

oai eu tot ti-am zis sa le dai un CV ca ai sanse reale. vezi ca am avut dreptate? au luat altu' cu faierbleid acuma.

Link spre comentariu

Hello,

I want to inform you that I have a business proposal for you. I am a Captain with the US coalition troops in Iraq, on war against Terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD. This was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. Base on WORLD ECONOMIC CRISIS that has eating up the whole world now and people losing their jobs wish to use this money for charity purposes and It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could deal with. If you accept will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the

beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not.16.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for my dream. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Regards,

Captain Frank Hensel

Care este smecheria ? Ma duce la sapa de lemn sau ma transforma intr-un Gigi mai mic ?

Daca nu te-ai grabit sa-l ajuti pe om sa scape de bani, e nevoie sa-si caute alti colaboratori.

Am pus zilele trecute doua anunturi pe mobile. Ma contacteaza unu ca e interesat de o masina, vrea pretul final si mai multe poze. Ii raspund, pun vreo 20 de poze si azi vad de la el urmatorul reply:

Hello,

Thanks and I appreciate your response, please I would have loved to visibly inspect the vehicle but my present location and nature of my job will not allow me to do so, please kindly bear with me. From the looks and description of the vehicle, I am satisfied with it so I'm going to buy the vehicle at the price quoted.

But I have a business proposal for you.

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. Which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq and I deposited this money with our Military Cargo agent informing him that I am making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a businessperson. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through our Military courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME..........

YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................

YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........

Regards,

Capt. Chris Mueller

Si eu care-mi faceam sperante ca omu' chiar vrea masina ;)

Mesaj completat

Update:

Good-Day,How are you doing hope you are fine.I am Maria Jeffrey, an International Modeling Agent working for Amazon Models based in USA with Branches in Europe.I saw your profile and your pictures and i am in love with it.I must confess i love it,I would like to know if you are interested in Modeling,i am asking you this because We need a picture of a good looking person like you for one of our Magazine Cover for my Client. Please let me know if you are interested in the deal because you stand a chance of making money from this deal at least $500 for a start.And even a Noticeable Fame.And i will like to know you better,let me know if you are interested and send me a mail. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Warmth Greetings.

Maria....

Morala e sa nu va puneti adresa voastra de mail pe mobile.

Link spre comentariu

Cea mai mare intrunire a motocilistilor din tara este pregatita in aceasta perioada la Bucov, in judetul Prahova (9-11 iulie). Avand in spate o traditie in astfel de evenimente, de data aceasta se intentioneaza ca festivalul sa devina una dintre cele mai importante manifestari dedicate pasionatilor de motociclete. Bineinteles, atmosfera rock este cea care va da startul distractiei.

De data aceasta, invitati precum TRUDA, N.E.G.A.T.I.V., THUNDERSTORM, NEXUS, ACT, 9,7 RICHTER, BUCIUM, UP TO ELEVEN, LEGACY si INCIPIENT vor „incalzi” atmosfera si vor incanta urechile publicului. Marea surpriza a intrunirii va fi trupa BRAINSTORM din Germania, trupa care a zguduit de zece ani incoace rockmetalul Europei. Invitatii concerteaza pentru prima data in Romania la cel mai mare eveniment dedicat motociclistilor si iubitorilor de muzica „grea”.

In cele trei zile de festival veti avea parte din plin de bere, tuica, slana si multa distractie. Nu vor lipsi nici parada moto si consursurile cu multe premii. Intrarea va fi 30 de lei, iar pentru fiecare biker si insotitorul vor fi oferite cate cinci beri, incluse in pret. Costul berii va fi de numai 2,5 lei. Pentru cei care vin de la mare departare, sunt puse la dispozitie locuri gratuite de campare. Festivalul va fi incununat de un adevarat spectacol de artificii.

Va asteptam la o intrunire moto cum n-a fost vreodata!

Link spre comentariu

am o nedumerire .. cum dreq se poate intampla asa ceva?

9-11 iulie

Motorfest - ESD

/index.php?showtopic=501591

Chopper Academy - Calarasi Chapter Party

/index.php?showtopic=546445

"BIKER DAYS" - Rock la Bucov! - Ploiesti

/index.php?...542123&st=0

WestMotoreador - PECICA

/index.php?showtopic=535505

WEST ROMANIAN BIKE WEEK 2010, Arsita Neagra - Resita

/index.php?showtopic=549288

5 intruniri in aceeasi perioada saracii oameni care stau prin mijlocul tarii dau cu zarul

Serbia la Petrovac

nu mai am link si la asta dar il excludem ca nu e la noi in tara

Link spre comentariu

:laugh: cu ce ai facut poza? ;)

p.s. descrie te rog ce ai vazut ca poza asta nu face cat o mie de cuvinte :D

sunt 2 mosnegi , unul ii face sex oral celuilalt....poza e facuta cu zoom de aceea calitatea lasa de dorit....momentul nu a fost surprins de mine, ci de o colega de servici

Editat de Radu_Alecs
Link spre comentariu

sunt 2 mosnegi , unul ii face sex oral celuilalt....poza e facuta cu zoom de aceea calitatea lasa de dorit....momentul nu a fost surprins de mine, ci de o colega de servici

trimite la un ziar sau televiziune ceva, sigur o mai comit astia 2 odata =))

Mesaj completat

are cineva un kit bun de igo 2006 pt wm (hartile nu ma intereseaza)?

Link spre comentariu

@oreste da si tu detalii pt ce anume extact ca sa vad daca am pe acasa

am nevoie de kitu de instalare pe PDA win mobile 6.1 la un IGO 2006 hartile le am eu, am avut prb si am pierdut tot de pe pda acu incerc sa i-au un kit bun..alea de pe torente nu merg trebe unu care merge sigur sa-l pun pe card si sa-l instalez

Link spre comentariu

pai asa iti dau kitul meu de 2008 de la pda... tot win 6.1 dar te asigur ca nu merge e vorba de modelul pda-ului de rezolutie, dimensiune ecranului ca astea sunt facute pt anumite modele de asta nu iti merge....

Link spre comentariu

pai asa iti dau kitul meu de 2008 de la pda... tot win 6.1 dar te asigur ca nu merge e vorba de modelul pda-ului de rezolutie, dimensiune ecranului ca astea sunt facute pt anumite modele de asta nu iti merge....

dupa cumam scris vreau igo 2006 :(

Link spre comentariu