P   T   R

Postări Recomandate

• Răspunsuri 2,2k
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spune-mi si mie de ce te tot bagi in seama cu mine!?

Tu nu vezi ca nu dau o flegma pe tine si te ignor?

Chiar atat de Bolovan esti sa nu intelegi ce inseamna un simplu ignor ?

Tu esti mai obsedat de mine decat e musca de rahat!

Din unghiul asta si tu pari irecuperabil!

Editat de Sergiu 28
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Spune-mi si mie de ce te tot bagi in seama cu mine!?

Tu nu vezi ca nu dau o flegma pe tine si te ignor?

Chiar atat de Bolovan esti sa nu intelegi ce inseamna un simplu ignor ?

Tu esti mai obsedat de mine decat e musca de rahat!

Din unghiul asta si tu pari irecuperabil!

Da' ce te-ai aprins asa?! Inghite-ti flegma si stinge flama din tine ;)

Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

Interviu Jeremy Burgess februarie 25, 2014

The four-hour drive from Valencia to Barcelona givesa man plenty of time to put34 years of his life back into perspective.As Jeremy Burgess poweredalong the Spanish toll-road alonein his rental Renault Megane onNovember 11, 2013, he quietly
analyzed the tumultuous eventsof the past few days.
“This wasn’t quite how I’d envisaged leaving Europe,” he says three months later, sipping a Cooper’s Pale Ale beer in a quiet corner of his local pub in the hills behind Adelaide in Australia. “I’d been preparing mentally for my retirement for years and have said before, never to fear the moment because we all know from the first day we walk into a job that one day we’ll walk out for good.” However, it was a forced retirement for a man who first went to Europe on a whim in 1980 “to see
the world,” then became an integral part of Grand Prix racing’smost successful teams.The ink had only just dried on a Burgess one-year contract with Yamaha for 2014 when Valentino Rossi fired
him as crew chief.
Rather than attending the post-race testing sessions for the 2014 season he was on his way to catch a final flight back to Australia, closing the curtain on his amazingly long career on the world stage of motorcycle racing.
“To me, as much as I wouldn’t have made such a call, the fact that the call has been made leaves me very much at ease,” Burgess says. “Having the one-year contract continue is not a bad thing. The more I get used to it [a year on full pay with no immediate responsibility] the more comfortable I become about it all.”
MotoGP’s final round at Valencia caught the motorcycle world’s imagination. Spanish teenager Marc Marquez was poised to become an unlikely World Champion in his rookie year. While defending champion Jorge Lorenzo was planning desperate last-ditch defense. But the big news was MotoGP folk hero Valentino Rossi’s very public divorce from “JB,” the straight-shooting crew chief who had guided him to seven of his nine World Championship titles.
From the outside it seemed like a spur-ofthe- moment decision handled in an embarrassingly clumsy way.
Burgess sees it differently. “Certainly I was blindsided by the timing of the decision, as I said at the time, but there was a basic difference between the way Valentino and I intended to continue on in MotoGP,” he says. “He was keen to continue
to perhaps 2016-2017 and we discussed this, but I was not prepared to commit so far ahead. “I was more than happy with a year-by-year contract so he probably felt a lack of commitment. I thought that for me it was the honest way to go forward.” Rumors had been swirling around the Italian media in the lead-up to Valencia, forcing Rossi into making the announcement no one wanted to believe on the Thursday before the race. Surely that made the last MotoGP
a bittersweet occasion for Burgess? “Not at all,” he says. “It would have been terrible to have run that last race and then had Valentino call me aside and say, ‘thanks, but I’ll see you later.’ ” Burgess says he called the press conference after Rossi’s Thursday’s statement to clear the air. “I didn’t want a trail of reporters tapping on the back of the shed all weekend to get my side of things,” he says. That left Burgess free to concentrate on his last race with Rossi. Sadly, it pretty much summed up the season. “When Lorenzo slowed the race down I hoped Valentino would be able to seize the chance and add another dimension by providing Marquez with a challenge he wasn’t expecting,” says Burgess.
But Rossi was unable to help his teammate defend his points tally and remained stuck in a tight little group of Honda Gresini’s Alvaro Bautista and Marquez’s Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa. When Pedrosa dispatched Rossi and Bautista, Lorenzo realized he was on his own and no one could stop Marquez cruising to a world title as the youngestever champion and the first rookie winner since Kenny Roberts in 1978. Burgess elaborates on another
major difference that had developed between him and Rossi. “Valentino loves the whole process of going racing and enjoys the riding almost as much as winning,” he says. “To me it’s all about winning so to stay there in MotoGP to go through that experience of not winning is a vastly different world to what I’ve lived in for the past 34 years. “My attitude has always been if you are not going to win, stay home. During our time with Ducati I often felt we weren’t even in the same race as the top three.
A lot of European MotoGP technicians consider racing as a job, but to me and all the other Aussies I know who work over there the motivation is winning. “If I just wanted to be involved in racing I wouldn’t have to leave
South Australia. I could go out to Mallala and watch a rider go around in a local event. The skills level might be different, but it all equals itself out and even at a lower level than MotoGP it’s still great racing to watch.
“No, there are a lot of people who race and enjoy it but for me it’s all about winning.”

So why doesn’t Burgess stay on and work with another young rider, such as Pol Espargaro, the Moto2 World Champion tipped to have a huge future?
Again, Burgess answers the question in a way you know it’s a subject he’s been pondering. “Once I was a father figure to a young rider, now I’m more like a grandfather figure,” he says. “Look, after 34 years I’m very
comfortable with where I am and what I’ve achieved. The journey [with a rookie MotoGP rider] can be long, maybe five to seven years.”
What obligations does Burgess have to Yamaha, who have him on ice this season?
“I’ve received no indication that either Yamaha Europe or Yamaha Japan want me to do anything,” he says. “You never know. I may get the call to plug a hole as the season unfolds, but any role offered would have to be something both Yamaha and I agree upon.”So how does it feel inthe early days of retirement? “This time of the year feels like every other since I first starting doing this job. Nothing happens until the first week of February [preseason
testing],” he says. “The only difference is that moment of dread that we all get when we know we have to head off again to work, is absent. Actually, I used to enjoy the huge amount of air travel. I found all those years up the front of the plane reading books for hour after hour quite calming. “I’ll miss being around the technology of MotoGP, but I’m not sure if I’m even going to watch it live on television. I’ll probably tune into qualifying and then watch the race afterwards at my leisure. Actually, I am a little apprehensive about winter as I haven’t lived through one since 1979. I’ve always been in the northern and then southern summers.” So how does a MotoGP workaholic fill in his early days of retirement?
“There are plenty of little jobs around the place [he lives on a small rural property] that I never got around to finishing, but I start every day with a long dawn walk,” he says. “Every Friday I play a round of golf – just for fun as I haven’t played for over 10 years. On Saturday I play tennis for a few hours and on Sunday I rest. “Oh, I’m planning to spend more time at my local motorcycle club and people have been pestering me to get a road motorcycle. Then there’s the classic cars. The Mk II Jaguar is pretty much finished, but the Triumph TR4 needs going over now. It’s also great just spending more time with the kids [his daughters are teenagers now] and Claudine [his wife].”
Burgess drains his beer and prepares to head off home in his early ‘90s Land Cruiser that he describes as “the last of the real 4WDs.”
Unlike that last drive out of Europe, today JB’s got simpler issues on his mind. Chief among them is where he’s going to fit the new bushfire hose reel tohis shed and how he’s going to
plumb up the hydrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SPHZD_fr70 Editat de P T R
Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

Valentino Rossi is convinced he will pose a stronger threat to dominant Spanish trio Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa when the new MotoGP campaign kicks off in Qatar this weekend.

The Italian veteran has been in impressive form throughout winter testing and he got a major morale boost when he finished second quickest at Sepang 1 and then shared the fastest time with Pedrosa at Sepang 2.

Rossi appears to have got over any lingering hangover from his disastrous two-year spell with Ducati and firmly believes he can be more competitive than in 2013.

The 35-year-old’s return to Yamaha yielded four podiums and one win in Assen, but the nine-times world champion was fourth in as many races that teammate Jorge Lorenzo won last season.

Rossi though is brimming with confidence that he can be stronger in 2014 in what could be his last season in MotoGP if he fails to seriously challenge the likes of Lorenzo and reigning world champion Marquez.

Rossi told MCN: “I am in better shape and this pre-season is more positive than last year. I was strong in Sepang 1 and 2 and also fast in Phillip Island. Last year I had a lot more problems but now I feel better with the bike, which we have improved and I can ride more at the limit.

"My target is to try and be more competitive than last year, which I know is difficult because the level is very high. The first three riders are very strong but I am confident I can battle with them.”

Link spre comentariu

Ma bucur pt moralul lui si nu vreau sa fiu gica-contra, dar de multe ori mi se pare supra-optimist sau usor lipsit de realism cand comenteaza cate o sesiune de calificari / teste.

Cand spun asta nu ma refer doar la testele din iarna aceasta, (care oricum nu spun totul, pt ca o vedere mai de ansamblu o sa avem doar dupa 2-3 curse intregi) ci la majoritatea calificarilor din 2013, cand Rossi iesea in medie la 0.6s/tur in urma fata de varf si cu toate astea era mereu optimist ca va lupta pt top 3... Iar pe final de cursa se trezea la 12s in spatele castigatorului :)

Ca țel pe 2014, ar fi fain in primul rand ca Rossi sa aibe rezultate apropiate de ale coechipierului Jorjel (care in opinia mea va strange oricum mai multe puncte ca el), si ar fi fain ca per total Yamahahele sa tina piept Hondelor, respectiv diferenta tehnologica sa nu fie mai vizibila in 2014 fata de anii precedenti.

ce se distreaza baietii :)

post-12679-0-49273300-1395089325_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu

Valentino Rossi delighted with new crew chief

Rossi told MCN: “I like a lot the way to work with Silvano. I am happy. I felt OK working with Jerry but I feel very good with Silvano. He works very hard and always wants to find something better. He is never happy. Also I'm happy because there is a good atmosphere with all my Australian mechanics, who were very shocked at the beginning with the change from Jeremy. Now they feel good with Silvano and this is important."

One key asset for Rossi in his relationship with Galbusera is the capacity to debrief and talk the finer details of strategy and machine set-up in Italian.

Rossi added: “Speaking Italian for the details is important.”

Galbusera admitted speaking the same language was vitally important, particularly as Rossi’s data technician, Matteo Flamigni, is also Italian.

Galbusera told MCN: “There are times when it can be very important because we discuss in English because the Japanese are there, but the final discussion you can understand the best detail of the problems in Italian. The final comments I think is very important to speak in the same language. When we are talking, 90% of the time Matteo is involved and it is better to look at the rider comment, check the data and take a decision. You can do this more quickly by speaking the same language.”

Link spre comentariu

Ma bucur pt moralul lui si nu vreau sa fiu gica-contra, dar de multe ori mi se pare supra-optimist sau usor lipsit de realism cand comenteaza cate o sesiune de calificari / teste.

Cand spun asta nu ma refer doar la testele din iarna aceasta, (care oricum nu spun totul, pt ca o vedere mai de ansamblu o sa avem doar dupa 2-3 curse intregi) ci la majoritatea calificarilor din 2013, cand Rossi iesea in medie la 0.6s/tur in urma fata de varf si cu toate astea era mereu optimist ca va lupta pt top 3... Iar pe final de cursa se trezea la 12s in spatele castigatorului :)

Ca țel pe 2014, ar fi fain in primul rand ca Rossi sa aibe rezultate apropiate de ale coechipierului Jorjel (care in opinia mea va strange oricum mai multe puncte ca el), si ar fi fain ca per total Yamahahele sa tina piept Hondelor, respectiv diferenta tehnologica sa nu fie mai vizibila in 2014 fata de anii precedenti.

ce se distreaza baietii :)

cine-s astia din poza? :D

Link spre comentariu

E Luca Marini ( number 97) si ceva prieteni. Fratele vitreg (aceeasi mama - Stefania) al lui Vale, care concureaza anul asta la moto3 in cadrul Aspar Team.

aaa , bun :D . are un viitor promitator, dar nu cred ca va avea succesul lui rossi. gena de racer a luat-o de la taica-su.

Link spre comentariu

E Luca Marini ( number 97) si ceva prieteni. Fratele vitreg (aceeasi mama - Stefania) al lui Vale, care concureaza anul asta la moto3 in cadrul Aspar Team.

Parca s familia Flinstone :crack:

Link spre comentariu