Sari la conținut

o7-08. Gran Premio Lenovo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini & Gran Premio TISSOT dell'Emilia Romagna e della Riviera di Rimini

xt600

Postări Recomandate

• Răspunsuri 328
  • Created
  • Ultimul Răspuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Lui Lorenzo nu-i dadura v2020 pt testul de la Portimao mere pe v2019  :

"If I understand well, we will go with the same bike as Sepang. We were not able to bring the new bike here, so we will use this test especially to get the best gearbox [ratios] for the official riders and also to test the tyres, to understand which are best for the time attack and race distance.

"We will probably also play a bit with set-up, but because I will have the 2019 bike the set-up is a little bit different [to the 2020 bike] so it's less important than gearbox and tyres."

"I spoke with Maio [Meregalli, Yamaha team director] some weeks ago and he told me that probably they would have the 2020 bike here. But now, two hours ago, I entered the box and they just had the 2019 bike.

"They told me that they didn't have time to prepare the 2020 bike. It's a pity not to have the same bike as the official [2020] bikes, but I guess they tried the maximum to get the new bike here and they couldn’t. So we will test with what we have."

"It'll be important not to make any stupid mistakes at the beginning, try to make a lot of kilometres and give the maximum information to Yamaha for the official riders in the race here."

Fabio di Giannantonio gets future MotoGP seat with Gresini?

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri